Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

im a noob in the car audio circles but this is something that hits home, i was on another forum for a while (totally different subject but still) and became one of the guys people were sent to for advice, alot of the time i didnt have enough time to read every pm and when i did alot of the time i was being asked dumb questions or questions without enough info to answer it, and that gets hella frustrating. Plus when somebody whines that he didnt get a reply its irritating i mean seriously dude this isnt the guys job to answer everyones questions, you should thank him for at least reading the damn thing and take what he said above to heart if your going to ask for help give enough info to work with. also be patient if you dont get answered then ask someone else eventually you will get your answers and if not then try researching it on your own, usually when you have to resort to that you will learn more than you thought even existed with the topic. Finally if its over a damn box design dude you have to realize that these boxes arent simply doodling shit on paper its alot of math and expertise....that takes time something that a working man doesnt always have. /rant

sorry if i sound a bit grouchy and disoriented lol but this topic does seriously strike a cord

Posted

I remember a time where most of the mods and admins on this forum didnt even hesitate to answer someones questions in the general forum (when i was just reading and was not signed up for the forum)

But it seems now days its just the blind leading the blind (noobs giving noob advice)

Please if you dont know the true answer STFU and GTFO!

That is all

/rant

Posted

lol@everything. i just got into car audio as well. you have to be willing/eager in my case to take in knowledge. i spent 100+ hours reading forums and researching before i even bothered posting anything. by that time i had learned enough to know what to ask so that people will reply. its much better to post a topic and let everyone in the forum input rather than try to target a specific person. theres a lot of very knowledgable people in this thread and just because you hear someones the "best" doesn't necessarily mean you have to get input from them.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

Posted

i log on my name when i get on, i just dont post much anymore, way to many whiney bitches. i always ignore the ones i dont feel the need to explain stuff too.

they are always "doing it big"

btw Ray HDC3 = Chinese soopa woofa

the one on the left

0927000000.jpg

if I knew that the sub to replace the HD3 was going to be like this I would have just saved and went DD anyway

oh well atleast I had mine before people decided they were "god subs"

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

Eh I've been here two years (longer before I joined) and all the mods and vets have been helpful to me. I don't start very many topics, only when I have a question I cannot answer. Then I listen to what everyone has to say on the subject, and go from there....

Also in car audio too much information is good, just don't make me read an essay to say "I'm getting a pair of kicker comp 12's how do I make them loud?"

As for Ray I don't know the guy very well so I can't be like OMG he's my bff back off, but I know he owns a shop and does pretty much all the work himself, and aside from that comes onto a forum in his very limited off time, and provides free advice when he can. Hell there's been half a dozen threads I've started that he's chimed in to, and if you listen to him and the other mods and validate their points because they actually know what they're doing and have been doing this for years, they will be more open to helping you out in the future.

Hell I'm not even an expert at this but when a thread is started some known B.Ser looking for 4 BTLs on 20k watts, or someone who wants to just start an argument and ignore the advice, I don't even open it, so I can't even imagine how they feel....

/my rant

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Posted

Best example of communityactivity in this forum is SOTM over 22.000 memebers 150 votes. Don´t wonder that you get no answers, a vew hundred here

have realy knowledge and spirit in caraudio. The rest are fanboys, bored´s with hand of money, retarded loosers and other traficproducers.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

Posted

Best example of communityactivity in this forum is SOTM over 22.000 memebers 150 votes. Don´t wonder that you get no answers, a vew hundred here

have realy knowledge and spirit in caraudio. The rest are fanboys, bored´s with hand of money, retarded loosers and other traficproducers.

people dont participate in SOTM because honestly just my opinion some of the builds are a damn joke.

Plus im just not into popularity contest, because thats all it really is.

Plus as already said, people are whiney bitches when you tell them they have a horrible build, and try to give them a direction to go. They are know it alls with custom everything with IQ's of 152 with small frontal lobes.

Posted

I guess it is just me. I'm not trying to bitch or anything, I just thought a simple, "Hey, I'm really busy so if I get a chance to look at it I will." would be easy? I wasn't trying to insult anybody. I just wanted Rays opinion because everyone says he is the best with 6th's. I understand people are busy and I wasn't trying to be impatient, I just saw Ray read the PM and figured he was blowing me off. I also understand a lot of audio is trial and error, but some of us have less spare cash to build multiple boxes.

I will get some reading done about 6ths and help myself as much as possible.

Didn't mean to insult anyone.

Edit- Just for the record, I didn't ask you to improve on Sanitariums design, I asked what your thoughts on it were. Merely because everyone said you're the man. I wouldn't slap San in the face like that, I appreciate his time he put into it, and not to mention he did it for free. San has been a great help putting up with my dumb questions and trying to help me learn. Even posting up links to some good reads about things I asked.

But like I said before, now I know you're very busy and will respond when you get time. I just assumed you were blowing me off. I stand corrected.

lol @ end of James' post.

stop making sense you'll kill the argument.

Earth, you feel me?

You aren't loud enough to be felt.

Posted

people dont participate in SOTM because honestly just my opinion some of the builds are a damn joke.

Plus im just not into popularity contest, because thats all it really is.

Plus as already said, people are whiney bitches when you tell them they have a horrible build, and try to give them a direction to go. They are know it alls with custom everything with IQ's of 152 with small frontal lobes.

this made me lol. and i agree with all of it....well maybe not the builds bein jokes lol

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

people dont participate in SOTM because honestly just my opinion some of the builds are a damn joke.

Plus im just not into popularity contest, because thats all it really is.

Plus as already said, people are whiney bitches when you tell them they have a horrible build, and try to give them a direction to go. They are know it alls with custom everything with IQ's of 152 with small frontal lobes.

I thought that was the funniest thing ever when that was used as an actual excuse by someone but seeing it again here makes me realize that it will be funny every time I hear and tonight was the second time I fell outta my chair laughing about it. hahahahahaha. Thanks for making my night hahahaha :rofl: :rofl: :good:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 386 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...