Sonic Electronix

Hey, I thought I would asked the one community that knows their car audio what setup I should get.

I have a 2000 dodge durango that had 2 12s that I recently took out due to one sounding like fart and the other one had air leaks around it (they were kickers), I also got rid of the crappy amp.

Now I'm on a $300 budget. I'm not wanting something HUGE which is why I set my budget as it is. I want something that people will hear as I ride by and that people will hear from afar, you know, something noticeable. I also importantly, want something that will last me.

I'm sorry if I sound picky but I'm a noob when it comes to car audio and it'd be best to take recommendations from someone who knows. I need recommendations for an amp, two subwoofers, and what kind of box, the box will be made by my dad since he knows how to do all that stuff.

thanks everyone.

Edited by Ceballo

try a Fi BL or an Fi Q. Fi Q is for sound quality and the Fi BL is for SPL. Or ascendent audio which is nearly the same company.

ficaraudio.com

One of these would be fine

Recommend other companies: Rockford fosgate, JL audio, and Sundown

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

you aren't going to get anything good at a 300$ budget. Sub, Amp and Box? Not to mention wiring? Not happening.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Noob indeed. You don't want something huge but want to be heard from afar...and then for only $300 to get everything? Or is the $300 for subs only?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

bro you need to up the budget. if you are looking for 12s go with t3 audio t.600. they will bang and i like the idea of the audiopipe amp for a temporary amp. but once you save up enough cash get either a audioque 1200d or even better sundown audio saz-1500d. and are you going to run stock electrical? pm hhr ed he is the man to talk to about the subs he should be able to get you some

Edited by armyranger3858

hold on guys $300 is doable as long as he doesnt expect to have any kind of stupid high tl scores. If all he wants is to be better than average i think 300 would work fine. just get an audiopipe 1000.1d and a 12in Audioque sdc2.5

now to the op, dude up the budget $300 for an amp subs box and wires is not going to make you very happy. If you want to play with the spl guys or anything above average then you gotta pay up, if you want new audioque makes the best budget subs as far as i know (thats the consensus anyway) and they will get you decently loud, audiopipe is decent for power vs money youll pay about 12cents a watt, or look at db drive okur amps theyll be about 9cents per watt. as far as this $300 budget bumping id wait save up some more money and be prepared to sink at least 5-800 dollars plus into the back depending on how far you want to take it

pre-order a sundown SA-15 and get a rockford amp off of craigslist

/thread

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

pre-order a sundown SA-15 and get a rockford amp off of craigslist

/thread

That's if there is a decent RF on craigslist in his area. I doubt you even took into consideration he's going to spend 60 bucks or so on a box, and about 50 on wiring. 190 bucks for a sundown and rf amp? LOL don't make me laugh.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.