***!!!THREAD SAVER!!!***

2 18s doing a real double shirt trick with less cone area, less power (1 saz-4500), and not walled..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUklBr-oKII

anderw didnt do anything to you! s why you slapped him!?! slapped him real hard. lol

gotta say verynice shirt trick tho audiofanatic.

kind of dirty...

ohh so dirty.

anderw didnt do anything to you! s why you slapped him!?! slapped him real hard. lol

gotta say verynice shirt trick tho audiofanatic.

ohh so dirty.

Because Team Atomic Andrew is a habitual liar.

He brings these things on all himself.

Lets put it this way, if he didnt lie half as much as he did you wouldnt see so much hate in this thread and all his other threads.

We tried being nice to him and giving him very good results, and where told we dont know nothing and things where blown off. He goes from cutting a piece of wood with a jig saw that looked like a wave, to cutting wood for somewhat decent box and then said he had no saw. 3 posts later he claimed the Home depot cut his wood.

Countless times did he go into the chat room and cry to the moderators saying that I as well as many many other people where banning him from SMD and SMD Chat, people that have no authority or special powers to even ban him.

He then started making up countless usernames to stick up for himself AK11667, which was his origional username. More then 1 account on smd is not permitted iirc.

Then with this wall build, he stated in youtube videos as well as online that his vehicle was at Atomics headquarters, and they are building his wall... Hate to say it, but Atomic would not build something like that, nor tell the kid to build 1 box off center of the other box and invert the speakers.

Then the "magic box, or blinky box, black box" whatever it was.. Bill (kingsuv) asked if he had Steve Meades permission to market his product and sell it in mass quanities on this website. He stated to Bill that he had permission from Steve. Needless to say Bill knowing the liar Andrew is contacted Steve and Steve came online and shut him down.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/87880-the-official-black-box/page__p__1203468__hl__black%20box__fromsearch__1entry1203468

Post 27

Post 28

Post 42 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/87880-the-official-black-box/page__st__40__p__1203677entry1203677

Why should I respect some liar that cant even respect Steve or the admins/moderators while he attempts to sell his creations on this site. Nor cant even respect other experienced audiophiles that gave lots of constructive criticism, only for him to call us idiots?

That's a shirt trick? Would have expected more violence with 4 15s walled and 10kw......

Just for giggles...

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

weak. Have you ever heard of a chrome turd?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

Because Team Atomic Andrew is a habitual liar.

He brings these things on all himself.

Lets put it this way, if he didnt lie half as much as he did you wouldnt see so much hate in this thread and all his other threads.

We tried being nice to him and giving him very good results, and where told we dont know nothing and things where blown off. He goes from cutting a piece of wood with a jig saw that looked like a wave, to cutting wood for somewhat decent box and then said he had no saw. 3 posts later he claimed the Home depot cut his wood.

Countless times did he go into the chat room and cry to the moderators saying that I as well as many many other people where banning him from SMD and SMD Chat, people that have no authority or special powers to even ban him.

He then started making up countless usernames to stick up for himself AK11667, which was his origional username. More then 1 account on smd is not permitted iirc.

Then with this wall build, he stated in youtube videos as well as online that his vehicle was at Atomics headquarters, and they are building his wall... Hate to say it, but Atomic would not build something like that, nor tell the kid to build 1 box off center of the other box and invert the speakers.

Then the "magic box, or blinky box, black box" whatever it was.. Bill (kingsuv) asked if he had Steve Meades permission to market his product and sell it in mass quanities on this website. He stated to Bill that he had permission from Steve. Needless to say Bill knowing the liar Andrew is contacted Steve and Steve came online and shut him down.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/87880-the-official-black-box/page__p__1203468__hl__black%20box__fromsearch__1entry1203468

Post 27

Post 28

Post 42 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/87880-the-official-black-box/page__st__40__p__1203677entry1203677

Why should I respect some liar that cant even respect Steve or the admins/moderators while he attempts to sell his creations on this site. Nor cant even respect other experienced audiophiles that gave lots of constructive criticism, only for him to call us idiots?

I totally understand where you are coming from bro. But the reality is the kid is just not all there in the head. He used to annoy me reading what he posted too, until I saw him at a few shows. I wanted to put it out there to you guys after all the shit you guys would give him on his build thread but I didn't want to hurt the kid's feelings and make it seem like I'm trying to have you guys feel bad for him. But you guy ripping him worse and worse as time goes is only goon hurt his feelings more. So guys, I hope you really do understand that this kid isn't like you and I man. I don't want to go into further detail about him and embarrass him but do keep it in mind when he post something up that seems odd.....

Hope you all understand where I'm coming from...

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

Archived