DC Sound Lab

Level 5 Neo vs Level 6?

you seem like a mad butt hurt neo hater why are you in this thread OP asked a question and you have no clue what your talking about at all....

And I answered my opinion saying I didn't think the Neo was good daily sub. I don't hate neo either, think it is wonderful if designed correctly. And as far as knowing what I'm talking about. I sure haven't seen u state anything like you do. So stfu until you can prove me wrong.

Man it was sad to read this.

Here is the quick version to keep it simple. Yes we all know neo is affected by heat. We also know higher grade neo is affected more so and at lower temps then lower grade neo. The DC sub has LOTS of neo, this means lower grade, means ability to with stand higher temps, longer play, more power.

The sub was designed for Jimbo, and any other high power bassrace, pychlone, demo type builds.

Now in the end how well it holds up to mad abuse is unknown. I will tell you we will find out in my truck.

Also i know in testing on 3000 watts for approx 15 minutes the coil was not even past warm to the touch. The sub will be rated 2500 rms more then likely so shouldnt be much of a problem.

Chode go for the Neos you will like them alot! :good: :good:

Here is the quick version to keep it simple. Yes we all know neo is affected by heat. We also know higher grade neo is affected more so and at lower temps then lower grade neo. The DC sub has LOTS of neo, this means lower grade, means ability to with stand higher temps, longer play, more power.

The sub was designed for Jimbo, and any other high power bassrace, pychlone, demo type builds.

Now in the end how well it holds up to mad abuse is unknown. I will tell you we will find out in my truck.

Also i know in testing on 3000 watts for approx 15 minutes the coil was not even past warm to the touch. The sub will be rated 2500 rms more then likely so shouldnt be much of a problem.

exactly I see everybody hating on the subs that don't use n52 and no clue as to why they use lower grades

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

thanks for this reply...i may one day end up getting a set ;)

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

thanks for this reply...i may one day end up getting a set ;)

Me too...or a couple of sets :santa:

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

WOW!! I dont thing anything else needs to be said. I doubt there is anyone who knows more about the DC Neo then this guy. Clay thanks for the post.... Cant wait til I can get my 4

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!