What's a good first car?

In 2005 I sold my AEDCentral project Pontiac and looked for another smaller vehicle to balance out my truck and Yukon. Laughed my ass off at the SRT although a couple friends were SRT techs. Parked next to a wrx I only went to test drive, was a stock black 04 SRT4. I test drove it and 2 hours later drove home in my newest family member, midnight.

I have never had as much fun driving another vehicle as I do in my SRT. I even bought an 06 wrx and treat it like a biracial stepchild.

Moral, god I love SRTs and don't knock the FWD, lol

I'm in debate whether I wanna buy an srt4, or do an engine swap to my sxt. I heard the 03 sxt body is lighter /shrug

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

I'm in debate whether I wanna buy an srt4, or do an engine swap to my sxt. I heard the 03 sxt body is lighter /shrug

Just buy an SRT4, easier in the long run. The drive train would have to be customized and the body would need cuts to fit the shift knob properly. Plus, the body of the SRT is sexier than any other neon. When my SRT was stock removing the back seats, door panels, spare, and running a slightly higher octane I ran a 13.8 on street tires. Seen a couple SRT swaps into older body neons (one coupe) and fastest time I've seen was 14 flat.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Craigslist some used SRT4s, wrxs, or cobalt SS supercharged.

Something cheaper and less race car I like the Mazda 3 or 6, maybe even a speed

Nuff said

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

you do not need anything with a turbo for your first car. you will wreck it and possibly hurt some one when you do

this. I just think of what I did in my first car the thought of being able to do it at high speeds scares me even more.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

You don't need anything too nice because everyone runs their first car into the ground or doesn't take care of it too well. You want your first car to be reliable and get you from point A to point B and gets good gas milage since you'll be driving it a lot. Get a Honda or something similar and call it a day.

Archived