Lights at the end of the tunnel

Just got home from meeting with my attorney, and some light is starting to show at the end of the tunnel. Based on my counselor's reports, the school's reports, the ankle monitor company's reports, and my behavior in the detention center and in court, there's a big chance that my charge will be reduced. The original charge was classified as a Class D felony, but there is sufficient evidence that he's going to talk to the prosecutor and see if we can get it dropped to a misdemeanor. So instead of serving time, the aim is to get me off house arrest and on probation, whether it be until I'm 18 or 6 months after my birthday, whatever it may be, there's just hope at the end of the tunnel. Just figured I'd throw that out there. I'm f***ing psyched right now!

POTATO!

um what the hell happened dude

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

cool story bro?!

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

yeah, it'd be nice to know what you did to deserve this to give you some feedback on it. whether you killed someone or stole a pack of gum. we'd still like to know lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

too much MTV and BET

so he threw down too many hard ass lyrics at once, which then put someone into cardiac arrest for the reason that he was just too much to handle?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

So...what'd you do? We all make mistakes in life, I know I have. Its how you handle it and learn from your mistakes. Thats the key. Best of luck with whatever is going on. Feel free to elaborate on what happened/what you did. This is a great group of people here with an enormous wealth of knowledge!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Examples of Class D felony offenses include, falsely reporting anincident, prohibited use of a weapon, placing a false bomb in the first degree, unlawful surveillance, promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child, promoting a sexual performance by a child, criminal possession of weapon, criminal sale of a weapon in the third degree, criminal sale of a firearm with the aid of a minor, and manufacture, transport, disposition and defacement of weapons and dangerous instruments and appliances.

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

too much MTV and BET

Negative. G4TV FTW

So...what'd you do? We all make mistakes in life, I know I have. Its how you handle it and learn from your mistakes. Thats the key. Best of luck with whatever is going on. Feel free to elaborate on what happened/what you did. This is a great group of people here with an enormous wealth of knowledge!

I definitely have learned. I'm actually sort of happy, since I get to graduate next month instead of waiting until may.

Examples of Class D felony offenses include, falsely reporting anincident, prohibited use of a weapon, placing a false bomb in the first degree, unlawful surveillance, promoting an obscene sexual performance by a child, promoting a sexual performance by a child, criminal possession of weapon, criminal sale of a weapon in the third degree, criminal sale of a firearm with the aid of a minor, and manufacture, transport, disposition and defacement of weapons and dangerous instruments and appliances.

Nope. Terroristic Threatening, 2nd degree. I put on facebook that the next person that pissed me off i was gonna kill (while i was at school i was on fb lol) but realized i was pissed and stupid for putting it up and deleted it, but someone at the school said i put that i was going to get a gun from home (I'd like to know what gun, none of my parents/step parents carry firearms) come back to the school and shoot it up and not stop. There's no evidence whatsoever of that, and I've been behaving myself in the detention center, at home, at school, at counseling, and when I met with the attorney. If I can get it down to a misdemeanor and do probation, I'll take it over waiting to find out on a Class D felony. I'm almost 18, so thank god this will all be dropped.

POTATO!