Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I agree with Steve, people in my town are going apeshit, tried to go to the movie theater to watch a different movie and just about got my face ripped off for "line jumping" :angry:

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Posted

ghey

I concur....I dont think you could pay me to stand on line for any movie let alone that one...but to each his own I guess :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

I concur....I dont think you could pay me to stand on line for any movie let alone that one...but to each his own I guess :pardon:

I like the movies, but won't be standing in line either, I hate going to the theater anyway I always wait for dvd

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

ghey

:lol:

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Posted

u mad bro?

actually, it seems i mighta made you mad if you are asking if i am mad when clearly i am not......

i apologize 'lade, you probably have your little nephew with you because no grown man would go watch that let alone wait in line all night, camped in line with tent and all hahah........

j/p go on with your harry potter lovin self. :rofl:


All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

 

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
 

 

 

Posted

haha thats funny. got some jokes there steve.

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Posted

I hated it. The books were like my childhood so its kind of big to me lol and they didn't include important things. This is honestly the only movie of the series I don't want to watch again

Posted

actually, it seems i mighta made you mad if you are asking if i am mad when clearly i am not......

i apologize 'lade, you probably have your little nephew with you because no grown man would go watch that let alone wait in line all night, camped in line with tent and all hahah........

j/p go on with your harry potter lovin self. :rofl:

so who will be first to rock harry potter theme song on bass =)

Posted

I hated it. The books were like my childhood so its kind of big to me lol and they didn't include important things. This is honestly the only movie of the series I don't want to watch again

im not big into reading so i just watch the movies. ive heard the books are 10x better but i just dont have the patience to set down and read like that.

wife wanted to go see it so of course i went. and honestly i like the movie series. call me ghey but hey im man enough to admit i enjoy it haha. :good:

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7227 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...