DC Sound Lab

4 XL 15s and a Warhorse 1/23 TL?????

I will get some better pictures and maybe try and get a short video today. I have to get a new 4 channel ordered to run my tweeters and then I will be able to finish all of the trim pieces and wrap everything. Hopefully I get done it time to enter SOTM.

Oh yeah yall keep a look out for a 4 XL 18 build I have coming up in the next few weeks. And I must say on that subject, Rusty you are the fucking man!

You're changing your mind again?!? Will that fit in a wall, or are you doing a blowthrough?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

CJ one issue you may run into is that youll find the port velocity pulling that vinyl up around the edges of the port. its gonna move a lot of air for sure so it can happen. With your metal handiwork I may have an idea that can help you ;) let me know if you are interested i was planning on doing it with mine but illshare.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

CJ one issue you may run into is that youll find the port velocity pulling that vinyl up around the edges of the port. its gonna move a lot of air for sure so it can happen. With your metal handiwork I may have an idea that can help you ;) let me know if you are interested i was planning on doing it with mine but illshare.

I think I know what you have in mind but please share. I can get some 1/8" aluminum angle at home depot and build an insert the help keep the fabric down.

I think I know what you have in mind but please share. I can get some 1/8" aluminum angle at home depot and build an insert the help keep the fabric down.

you nailed it. polish it up predrill it with the drill press and you can probably have it powder coated or even use that metalcast paint to accent it off. can even get some black head fasteners to further accent it if you wanted to.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you nailed it. polish it up predrill it with the drill press and you can probably have it powder coated or even use that metalcast paint to accent it off. can even get some black head fasteners to further accent it if you wanted to.

I think instead of powder coating it, I have some blue CF vinyl ordered that should match the DC logo on the front, I may try wrapping it in that. I am going to get with Rusty on Monday to see about getting some artwork to use on the blank spots on the box also. I was thinking about putting a D in the top left corner, a C in the to right corner, and AUDIO on the bottom middle of the box.

I am planning on using real CF to cover the artwork. Here is a link to what I am thinking about using.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Blue-Carbon-Fiber-Hybrid-Cloth-2x2-Twill-50-W-27-yd-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem4aa367f882QQitemZ320569079938QQptZLHQ5fDefaultDomainQ5f100