iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G (Vote)

76 members have voted

1. 1. iPhone 4 vs HTC EVO 4G

iPhone 4 hands down. No comparison. It has the smoothest experience of any phone out there.

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Iphone 4 over the evo, allll day.

Someone brought up the captivate, while its a sick phone, samsung really hacked the android os, after getting the droid x I can honestly say I won't miss the captivate at all. I just had the opportunity to get whatever phone I wanted, I chose the droid x only thing its really missing is the camera in the front, and I don't mind so much, I don't like taking pics of my ugly mug

David we are glad for that camera being on the back lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I would take the HTC Evo4G IMO

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Out of the 2 big ones you're looking into I'd vote for the EVO. I've used both phones a good bit and the EVO's bigger screen did it for me. I also like to tinker with stuff and customize everything to how I want so Android kinda opens that up for you. If you ever seriously consider any "Other" phones take a look at the Samsung Epic. I got a look at it from a Samsung rep before it was released and damn that phone is sexy as hell. I've always been a fan of having a physical keyboard rather than an on-screen one and the Epic's got that thrown in with way, way more. It's also 4G enabled so if you've got access to a 4G network or ever think you'll have one in the future you'll be able to take full advantage of that.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

just bought my wife the Iphone4 for early christmas present, :santa: and she loves it. easy even for her to use. would like to know more about jailbreaking though. planning on buying one for myself once my ipad gets here. what does jailbreaking do?

06 2500hd, 6.0L, 4l80e, 4wd, (muah work truck)

7" BDS HC lift kit

(5) 37x13.5R18 Toyo Open Country M/Ts

(5) 18x10 Moto Metal MO962

tablet in lieu of deck

blue tooth interconnect to soundstream eq (for volume control and bass control)

4 Alpine type r 10's

6 cubes net, 80sqin's port, tuned to 33hz

2 brutus brx5000.5's

2 pairs 3" polk audio for a pillars

4 pairs polk audio 6.5 comps

1 pair 8" polk audio for mids

2 xspower d3400 batteries

.....learning alot from meade and his circle of some of the baddest installers ive seen- thanks guys, for not being so cocky and posting the way it should be done!

P.S. Thanks Steve....for the demo!!!! loud as fauk!

• 3 weeks later...

Ive used/owned them both (bought the EVO at launch and dropped it on dec 11) and hands down the iPhone since were comparing Phone to Phone and not OS to OS.

Dont get me wrong Android is SOOO much more advanced and usable that iOS BUT the EVO isnt comparable to the Iphone 4.

The biggest plus of the EVO is the unlimited data at the cheap sprint price (if you get service) the downfall is its horrendous battery life.. and yes even Rooted running cyanogen and fresh the battery was still bad compared to the iPhone.

The iPhones biggest plus is that its an Ipod at heart with tremendously good battery life (if you don't like the ipod i wouldn't recommend it) the biggest downfall and what pisses me off the most is the closed EVERYTHING due to Apple closed source BS, Even jailbroken there are TONS of things the Iphone cant do that the Androids can..

In a Perfect world the iphone would run Android and we would all drive a Porsche...or Meades ISF :)

i still miss the Android OS... :(

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

just bought my wife the Iphone4 for early christmas present, :santa: and she loves it. easy even for her to use. would like to know more about jailbreaking though. planning on buying one for myself once my ipad gets here. what does jailbreaking do?

allows you to run freeware apps, pirated apps and gives you a bit more control and freedom... in a nutshell

98d60dea.png

01 GMC Sonoma 4x4

RF T1500.1bd

DC LVL 4 12"

Archived