Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

A little something being worked on @ DD (pics added)


Recommended Posts

Posted

The double stack isn't SuperGauss. Must be a joke. And a 6inch coil? Really? I'm seein this sub made for 5 people at most.

Way to go DD with making a sub nobody will use.

Agreed, I bet they are badass subs but the price tag will probly be waaaay out of the range of the average guy/girl. What are you all guessing the price range will be? Way above the SMD I assume.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Posted

The double stack isn't SuperGauss. Must be a joke. And a 6inch coil? Really? I'm seein this sub made for 5 people at most.

Way to go DD with making a sub nobody will use.

Agreed, I bet they are badass subs but the price tag will probly be waaaay out of the range of the average guy/girl. What are you all guessing the price range will be? Way above the SMD I assume.

Well the current one is around $2k. So the 6" will be a good amount more.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Posted

Ummm can you tell us what's up and being done?¿?¿

unfortunately not, but if you where at the DDaudio forums, and where a DD dealer and had access to the dd dealer forums you would know a tad more :P

 

 

Posted

so... will they make 6" of excursion, or are guys who like to stroke still playing with XXX/LMS/Holees/etc?

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Posted

The double stack isn't SuperGauss. Must be a joke. And a 6inch coil? Really? I'm seein this sub made for 5 people at most.

Way to go DD with making a sub nobody will use.

they are making fun of AA

and now they are making fun of the people who think they need 1000 pound 8's

73823_456672921844_14283446844_5728591_7113385_n.jpg

154845_456672976844_14283446844_5728593_820432_n.jpg

and everybody forgets about the PA stuff

150255_144922795558475_100001222651009_270287_6472779_n.jpg

38098_411294371844_14283446844_4801159_1918560_n.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

I couldn't see a 6" coil on anything smaller then an 18 with a 16" spider.

And i would definatly buy one for a 1 woofer situation. maybe an attempt to make the world loudest trunk car. hmm..

*starts shopping for a beater car to give thorshammer a run for his money.*

Posted

Damn

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

I wouldn't be surprised to hear of someone buying a 6" coiled version and throwing 2 16k SD's on it. :peepwall:

I wouldn't either since IIRC they put that much on the last gen TSNS, and that's a 4" coil sub.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8907 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...