Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Golf-ball textured aeroport -- WHAT??


Recommended Posts

Posted
Posted

possibly some air gets caught in the little grooves and makes it escape more violently, lol

Posted

kinda like a flux capacitor for your enclosure????

exactly, you have to get it to 88 Marty

adds 88 DBs easy, then your back in 1985

edit: changed eighty to 88, yes its 88 thanks cOmpressor =)

Posted

Did nobody see the Mythbuster episode on golf ball texturing?

Yeah =P

I just wasn't sure if / how the idea applied to ports

How do I measure the length of a flared port? Do I measure just the straight part of the pipe? The pipe + flares? How much to I subtract for a flare size?

I'm a bit confused on this one

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 511 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...