Christmas is right around the corner

Not having one this year. Wish we did, but with the economy the way it is, my dads business tanked. Guess were are going to have a small one, but that is for my 15 month old niece. Other than that, just glad that I have a job, a car, and a roof over my head.

Respect.

On topic, im trying to get a complete front stage. My back two speakers are blown so those will be replaced. Looking to get 2 pairs crescendo comps and an amp for them. Then ill get to work on the low end. Hehehe. Cant WAIT!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

N8, congrats on your upcoming child. Wish you and the misses a healthy birth n all that jazz.

For xmas, I'm asking for a new heater core and a new alternator for my car. Besides that, tools! Cant ever have enough tools!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I asked for two sets of AA carbon mids and 4 12" lvl 4s. Don't think that happening. Haha. Most people might spend on me is like 100ish. I always spend too damn much like 200 on everyone (I only buy for my parents, Sis, brother, and GF). And my boss but I don't spend that much there. FTW. trying to cut back. It's the one time of the year I'm happy I don't have much or close friends

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

i buy for my parents and thats it. my wife buys for everyone under the sun and then bitches about spending that much money. This year we got both sets of our parents this

http://www.amazon.com/Kodak-PlaySport-Waterproof-Pocket-Camera/dp/B00403MGKK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1291335389&sr=8-1

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What's Christmas?

People still celebrate that? We are drawing names Sunday FTL!!

I only have a couple friends that i talk to daily, and that's jeff and like 3 other people.

My rims wa pretty much a present to myself, and hopefully a paint job in the next few weeks.

If inhad to ask anyone for anything it would be clothes in which i desperately need.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i bought my dad a Dick Butkus Autographed Jersey for his man pad(basment) he has a room just for his bears stuff i know he will love that, and i bought 24kt braclet and spa day, my brothers and sister get gift cards to the mall idk what they like really they change there mind every 5minz lol, but i hoping for a new aq amp so they stole that from me

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

congrats on your upcoming child, i have two little ones my self, a 2 year old and an 8 month old. they are lots of fun.

the only thing i would like to get myself for x-mas this year is a pistol version of an AR-15. car audio stuff im stocked up on. just haven't had time or found anyone to help me with a blow through.

other than that im good.

iamGcast

family kinda stopped doing gifts ever since we've been half world apart from each other. being able to see them and hang out with them for a couple weeks and good home cooked food are my gifts :)

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

I want an XBOX remote since I just setup the Windows Media Center so I can watch my movies from my laptop, hopefully one of my sisters will get me that

Also asked for a set of the RF P1652-S, probably won't get em though

Finally, a $200 Vizio from Walmart so I can have my XBOX up in my room finally haha

I'll probably get nothing I really want but IDC really cuz I'm 23 and for me that's too old to be getting shit

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived