Jump to content

Christmas is right around the corner


Recommended Posts

Posted

Most of the stuff I really want is car audio related and sound system related, but the main thing I want is for my family to be happy. My mom was up at 3am stressing because she's been training for a job, and has to take an online test for licensing before she can get a job and being working. She was freaking out because she can't get anything for me, my sister, or my stepdad's kids in the UK. My mom rarely ever cries, and never has a reason to, but as long as my mom, stepdad, my dad, and his girlfriend get along, then that's all that matters...

But as an early gift I'm getting two AQ SDC 12's and an AP1500.1D. Guess that'll work if nothing else. :D

POTATO!

Posted

I asked Mama bear to buy me less stuff, if anything, so she can buy my sister a Wii. If that one doesn't blow over with her than I just asked for some clothes and a Keyboard (piano not Computer). Shopping for everybody else is gonna be a pain in the ass.

Posted

I'm buying my Girls dad a good sized LCD TV. 42"ish. w/ a blue ray player. My girl is betting cash because she is a pain in the ass. Her parents got me snow tires for my Tahoe. Im buying myself a T2500-1bdCP

lower tuning is just hard. I was surprised how loud 145 sounds at 35hz, and how quiet 145 sounds at 50hz.

-= 2005 Tahoe LT =-Head unit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHSSource: iPad Mini in dash

Subs: 2 T1 12's

Sub Amp: T1500-1bdCPWire: Rockford Fosgate 1/0 awgSignal Cable: MonsterFronts:Stock Bose for now:)Rears: Stock Bose for now:)MIds/High amp: Stock Bose for now:)

2005 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/172529-2005-tahoe-my-17th-vehicle/

2001 Monte Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/160030-2001-monte-carlo-my-16th-car-lol/page-2#entry25309381997 Tahoe Build Log: http://www.stevemead...oe-6-15-rf-15s/2001 Impala Build Log: http://www.stevemead...katzkin-inside/SMDSig3-26-12.jpg

Posted

As much I want car audio related stuff, im getting myself a Wacom tablet for college :yahoo:

i wan t the wacom cintiq 12 or 21 inch version, but im also gonna get a wacom tablet next semester, would be handy for my current final project, lol

im not doing much christmas, getting stuff for my two sons, and my wife, then when my school check comes im gonna get my son a computer and pay bills, thats a bout it, if anything is left over, i hope i can add it to my car audio save jar and finally get the amp i need to run my fi ssd

Posted

As much I want car audio related stuff, im getting myself a Wacom tablet for college :yahoo:

Bamboo ! I got one .

Now I want a laptop tablet lol

Intuos 4 dawg...

Couldn't afford it haha . But if it ain't the one that actually displays the screen on it . It does the same as the bamboo

Posted

As much I want car audio related stuff, im getting myself a Wacom tablet for college :yahoo:

i wan t the wacom cintiq 12 or 21 inch version, but im also gonna get a wacom tablet next semester, would be handy for my current final project, lol

The cintiq is the tits, but i cant afford it. :shrug:

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

Posted

I really want HID's for my fogs and reverse lights, but I think I'm going to end up asking for oil and maybe a battery, sick of having to jump my car every morning.

Too many projects, too little time...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9154 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...