C-Fizzy Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 actually i'm tipsy and could read it perfectly lol. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
dwright27 Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 We are drinking as well!! My 21st ftw!! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
C-Fizzy Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 happy birthday under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
byers319 Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 Happy birthday!! But yeahh, drunks must have like telepathy (sp?) or some shit. That doesn't make sense to the sober
dwright27 Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 Thankf duses 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Mc_Lovin Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 I've understood everything going on. I guess I've worked with drunks for way tooooooo long. LOL
BeatBox Posted December 5, 2010 Report Posted December 5, 2010 Right now iz in strip cllub wit mah boyz.. I have pokished off a fifth of ciroc, goose, 2 tiltz, and a ppint of yager, notto mention 4 ptihcrs nothing wrong with a little adult entertainment by adult entertainers
Baydestrian Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Calling me stupid because I forgot about the fact I can't talk about marijuana in the main board? If I have my club card its not illegal for me, I'm just sayin though... So an illegal drug can be spoken about in the 18+ but a drug that is legal but you need to be 21+ to consume can be spoke about in the off topic? wow, that makes tons of sense. anyways, 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
JEMT8 Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Calling me stupid because I forgot about the fact I can't talk about marijuana in the main board? If I have my club card its not illegal for me, I'm just sayin though... So an illegal drug can be spoken about in the 18+ but a drug that is legal but you need to be 21+ to consume can be spoke about in the off topic? wow, that makes tons of sense. anyways, Is it just me or has drug talk been a big target on here lately? Too bad i'm not 21+ ... I'm gonna go drink some milk now. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
dugee81 Posted December 6, 2010 Report Posted December 6, 2010 Calling me stupid because I forgot about the fact I can't talk about marijuana in the main board? If I have my club card its not illegal for me, I'm just sayin though... So an illegal drug can be spoken about in the 18+ but a drug that is legal but you need to be 21+ to consume can be spoke about in the off topic? wow, that makes tons of sense. youre legal under state law but not federal, therefor it is still illegal in a sense. alcohol is legal under both justice systems. 200a alt. by Excessive Amperage hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear 1/0awg + big 3 SAZ 3000D HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.