Sonic Electronix

Just FYI, the KCA is Copper Clad Aluminum and will not carry as much current as Copper wire. 250amps vs 300amps.

I have 0 and 4 gauge Kolossus Fleks cable as well as Fuses, Fuse Holders, RCA's and speaker wire. Great site to do business with.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I ordered 80ft of 0 gauge from them and only received 50ft and They wouldn't do anything about it and i spent $800 that order. So no I wouldn't order from them.

They have rip you off for sure. Not wasn't cool.. I wouldn't try to order too many things from them..

how did you spend $800 on 80ft of 0 gauge? unless there was other things in that order. personally i have ordered somewhere around 4-5 DIFFERENT times with knukonceptz and i have never had a problem.

I've never had a problem ordering from them. On one order, I ordered over 50' of Kolossus Fleks (forget the actual amount) and I received a phone call later in the day saying that the longest individual length they could do was 50' so how would I like it split. I received the right amount no problems. If you get shortchanged like that when you buy something and customer service does not help you, I'd call the credit card company and contest the charges.

97 Maxima SE

Bunch of shit going in, check out the build

alpine_logo.jpgSundown_Banner.jpgxspower.png

I've ordered twice, for two customers builds. Good product, fast shipping. I will order from them again.

OiRYFHf.png

////Alpine, Eclipse, Load Boss, Pheonix Gold, MB Quart,Digital Desings, Memphis, Stinger, Periphial, MTX, Visualogic

I personally used it to wire up my car that Jhmeg2 and another close friend did the work on for me and its great stuff

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I have somewhere around 180-200' of it, no complaints.

I have had problems with orders however (2 problems in 7+ orders), but never did they not fix it immediately. I had problems twice, once they forgot an RCA (which they sent out that day) and the other time they shorted me a bag of terminals which also went out that day. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them because speaking from personal experience I would rather have a problem here or there and have someone all over it fixing it than getting screwed that one time and never getting it resolved.

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

Archived