LoudNLow931 Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Not sure, Ive had it sense I signed up on here and had it on other forums for a couple years before. Its just funny 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
IH8PunkRok Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 mine is a photo of my car that Herrie did some magic to some time back -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
LT.Smoke Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Oops...Mines a pic of my Mtx 5508 on the left compared to a Sundown Sa-8 Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
techforce Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Mine is a pic of all the trophies we won at Slammin N Jammin 2010... (Mine is the SMALLEST and I had the biggest system... WTF???) LOL! But hey! I still took home 1 1st place for my sons Navi, a 2nd place for my wifes HHR and 3rd for my Explorer... (mumble...) Oh.. and I did a 113db with 6 15's! LOL! (Long story!)
rusty959 Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Had this one for several years on a couple forums and never feel like changing it. I know I sometimes recognize people first by their avatar so I don't want to trip people up. Anyways, its a pic I took of a dodge viper, if it isn't obvious. Guess I fall under the category of having an avatar of a pic of a car that isn't mine. lol. That being said I started using it before I had a car. Or 4 cars as the case may be. 2013 Subaru BRZ12" Orion HCCA on AQ 22001967 mustang restoration project: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/110765-mustang-restoration-build-2011-edition/ Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/therusty959
00_XJ Posted December 7, 2010 Report Posted December 7, 2010 Because I hate a damn Yankee 2000 Jeep Cherokee -DC Audio -Memphis -Audioque -SecondSkin -Pioneer -KnuKonceptz
cracker Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 March 2010 SOTM winner my old buildhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/50219-dank-aka-crackers-bonne-new-v2-build-in-the-works-hahahaaaaaa/page__hl__crackers my youtube page - http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=jackiedan04#g/u my feedback - http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/56540-official-cracker-feedback/ i need tacos and bass to live!!!!! and will NEVER change hahaaaa TEAM NOIZE VIOLATION
YoungBuck Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 Mine is from blink-182, funniest music video ever. PM me for free Photoshop stuff SAMSQUANCH!!!!
Amerrricuh Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 pokemon ftw (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
uhoh_45 Posted December 9, 2010 Report Posted December 9, 2010 me and team rip rock after they blew a tire on our way home from a show R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.