We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

This is crazy haha I hope it's a joke. Like saying pigs can fly. And the " noise" complaint in the census on sure is all noises not just boom cars I looolleedd at the drug deal one. I move weight I Geuss. Alot

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

This is crazy haha I hope it's a joke. Like saying pigs can fly. And the " noise" complaint in the census on sure is all noises not just boom cars I looolleedd at the drug deal one. I move weight I Geuss. Alot

haha we all do so we MUST be rich in dirty money... hmm nope im borke as shit lol :bull:

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

It has been documented by the World Health Organization (WHO) and others that boom car noise:

* Causes physical damage at the cellular level

* Can damage human organs

* Induces hearing loss

* Impedes learning and cognitive development processes

* Evokes hypertension

* Leads to aggressive behavior

* Causes stress and sleep loss

* Leads to depression

I would like to see how they figured this out.

I better cut out all the bass and loud music in my life so I can hopefully lower my Blood Pressure and live a little longer.

logo2-1.pngREAudioLogo.gif

It has been documented by the World Health Organization (WHO) and others that boom car noise:

* Induces hearing loss

* Evokes hypertension

* Leads to depression

I better cut out all the bass and loud music in my life so I can hopefully lower my Blood Pressure and live a little longer.

I'd like to see proof of ANY of these claims...other than hearing loss because, well that's obvious.

* Induces hearing loss

* Evokes hypertension

* Leads to depression

I'd like to see proof of ANY of these claims...other than hearing loss because, well that's obvious.

it can damage organ damage but at the levels to where no one will sit in the vehicle you wouldn't be able to breath plus these are the vehicles that are BOLTED shut in there runs now who the hell would get in there lol

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

it can damage organ damage but at the levels to where no one will sit in the vehicle you wouldn't be able to breath plus these are the vehicles that are BOLTED shut in there runs now who the hell would get in there lol

I'd be first in line

• 1 year later...

I saw this site online, and searched it on smd, I guess its somewhat of a reminder to bump respectively but the whole thing is a little ridiculous.

You win this round...for now. Although it is true...

POTATO!

Archived