Post your Air Ride Suspension

I will try to answer that for Steve. Self leveling means it has a sensor at the wheel that is "set" at ride height. If it is not at this height the sensor tells the valve to adjust so that it is. It is the only way to have adjustable suspension and have your alignment stay true. I hope I have worded this so it is understandable. :)

exactly! sets his ride height for him...hands free. pimpin how pimpin should be :drinks:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I do believe steve can still hit switches if he wants to though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

4262010112546PM15651.jpg

Accuair Vu-4

Accuair Switchspeed Controller

Michigan Metal Works Upper and Lower Arms

Michigan Metal Works No Notch Tie Rods

Slam Re7's in front

Contitech 2600 in back

2x Viair 480's

5 gallon tank

Suicide Doors 5 link

AZ air gauge

Body Drop coming soon...

old set up

Alpine IDA-X305S

Memphis M-Class 4x6"

Focal Access 6.5"

Hifonics BRZ2100.1D

2x DC Audio Lvl 4 15's

Big 3, DR44 Alt, Yellow Top

http://www.youtube.com/user/SicNoma003

i want to bag my shit so bad, and have a blowthrough above it all through the window. but you scared me boilermaker when you said shit freezes and breaks in the winter lol. not too knowledgeable about all that, but having my truck sit all winter is out of the question :(

066.jpg

065.jpg

Bagged n Bodied on 20's

Airlift Dominator 2600's all around

Suicidedoors 3-link with home made link bars to make 5-link

(2)AVS aluminum 5 gallon tanks

AVS 7 rocker switchbox

(2) Viair 480 compressors

(3) Easystreet gauges

5/8 airlines

(8)smc 1/2" valves

ART upper and lower control arms

(Soon to install edc)

custom wired 10 switch box

custom build control arms top and bottom, custom build trailing arm in rear.

any pictures of this stuff? actually are there any pictures of your car at all besides your avatar???

yup. i dont have any computer except the one at work. all my build pics are on my camera, which i cannot load the software to upload them here. Ill snap some pics on my cell tonight if i can get out to the garage. The upper arms started life as factory, cut and sectioned, and adjustable ball joints now. ill try to get a pic, there are hard to see on the car lol.

Rear the trailing arm was lengthened and the pivot raised just over an inch on each side, to allow the cylinder to pivot some. nothing like building a four link, but well worth the effort. the only car on cylinders ive been in that rode nice and smooth :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

man that little red bar must have been a piece of cake to put in. about ten mintues or so right lol.

if the factory bolts worked like they were supposed to, yes......15 minutes tops. That includes gettin it up on the lift, prepping the tools (realin' out the air hose and picking out a few wrenches.......and finding a black zip tie LOL)

ya its a cake walk bro.

Meade is that the Spohn pan hard we talked about the other day over at TYF? You sure did get at it quick lol.

are you the one who showed me that? if so THANKS!!! its awesome bro! if not, whoever told me, Thanks, it is awesome bro.

I thought you had air bags for a little while. In your sig it looks like your truck is sitting on those 6"s. It's so purty :good:

i think its been bagged for like 9 or 10 months now.... oh and thanks :)

darn it, why am I so curious? I know your not a spokesman, but I got a couple of more Qs. You said it's self leveling, but can you drop and raise like with airbags? and if you can, how low? My truck has the solid rear suspension, so I'm wonder it this is something that would work better than conventional bags.

Its self leveling AND i have full control over all corners. The Tahoe tucks about 2" of tire up front and about 1" of tire in the rear.

I will try to answer that for Steve. Self leveling means it has a sensor at the wheel that is "set" at ride height. If it is not at this height the sensor tells the valve to adjust so that it is. It is the only way to have adjustable suspension and have your alignment stay true. I hope I have worded this so it is understandable. :)

yes but even without it, its easy to find that "sweet spot" where the tires are aligned. I set it where i like it, had it aligned and now every time i hit that spot i know its good to go. I can find it with or without the leveling thing. Drive height for me is the fenders sitting right at the tire with no gap at all. I would like to go lower but it will take some mods. Laying frame would be cool but i honesetly havent seen a car that lays frame AND looks good rolling. To me, they usually only look good parked and kinda goofy rollin down the street. :pardon:

I do believe steve can still hit switches if he wants to though.

yes, i can. Its slow, but i have control over all of it. :pardon:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Archived