Cablguy's 1997 Chevy Silverado 1500 Extended Cab

8 ISO 10 blow through :-)

Or 16 ISO 10 blow through

I wish ... LOL

A pair of 10 inch ISO-Kits ... by Linear Power / Blues Car Audio

4 10 inch drivers installed Isoberic in a dual chambered enclosure ported and tuned (with 80 inches of sch. 40 PVC) to 22htz for a flat response bass curve ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Hey man, got some questions on your blow through well some questions in general.. haha, so how did you seal the box to the bed and such?

idea22.jpg ALL CREDIT TO XX1 FOR DC BANNER 3178gvp.jpg

down rpping vanderbilt. 30 miles from victoria. i own the 3rd loudest setup here out of 3. but i did put together all 3 setups

strapping 2 amps together ? like bolting them next together? using bungy cables to hold them down? or wiring separate amps to each sub

The enclosure baffle "IS" the truck's back wall ...

The enclosure basically slid through the cut hole and connected (by large fence screws, bondo, fiberglass, and a couple of 2x4s) to the cab of the truck ... If you look closely, the enclosure does not touch the floor of the bed, but we use the front wall of the bed as a support ... In those new pics that Mark took of my enclosure shows a piece of wood in between the bed floor and the enclosure ... Thats only there because as a precaution because I towed a car on a trailer to Daytona for a friend (competitor) ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

just wanted to add that this truck sounds AMAZING. Blew me away actually. Insane clarity! Good work my friend.

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

that is the truth right there, and to think you only had the pair of 5 1/4's and the tweets playing, doors were off and it still sounded amazing.

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

just wanted to add that this truck sounds AMAZING. Blew me away actually. Insane clarity! Good work my friend.

:ninja:

that is the truth right there, and to think you only had the pair of 5 1/4's and the tweets playing, doors were off and it still sounded amazing.

Thank you guys for all of the great comments ...

ALOT of work has been put into that dash, but the tweeters have to be re-angled,

so we will be going back in to the dash soon ... (hopefully before the next big MECA event) and hopefully, nothing "visible" will change ...

Yep ... Went through the entire weekend of demos and competition without my midbass drivers (doors) ... But it seems like the Blues 5.25s done the trick for the most park. I lost dynamics, but got decent scores in Sound Quality ...

Now then ... Thanks to Ray at Linear Power, I now have an "'old School" Linear Power X02 crossover on my 6.5" midbass drivers in the doors ...

Now the door drivers are fully active and work nicely with my "Passive" 5.25" component set in the dash ... Which gives me my dynamics back (and then some) and puts me back up to full power of 600 watts for my front stage !!!

You gonna be ready for STC?

Not sure if I'm going to make STC at this time ... But I'm not saying "no" yet ...

If I do go, I will be there for fun, not for competition ... Same with Showfest Tunica, Ms ...

Would you mind posting a picture of the Kenwood DNX9980HD in your dash, if it's in this truck? I read you had one over in inm's build log, and I'm curious to see how you have it setup in this truck, cause it's a double din and all and you seem like a perfectionist, lol. Just curious cause I have a Pioneer AVH-4400BH in my closet that got rejected out of my mom's Exploder, and it needs a new car to go in.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived