n8t has a good point. i seen him in some opinion threads and he gives his opinion. he doent bark off use the search and team you have a good point to. but not every one knows that. some times i want like a group opinion b4 i decide. you know get the pro's and con's

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

When you have been around here as long as I have, you get to see many many multiple threads asking the same exact thing. Hence where the use the search button came about.

So ignore the thread rather than post something stupid just to raise your post count and try to act cool.

And yet you are unable to follow your own logic. If you do not approve of the comment...you should...ignore it yes?

People asking simple questions that can be covered in a Google or site search get a little annoying but I do my best if I feel the member is legitimately asking for help.

Too many a times its just some talker wasting time. The responsibility to learn is shared. How can you expect everything to be given? To me, the logic also applies to life. It's almost like you're wanting someone to devote their time to answer a question they were not willing to devote all of 3 minutes it would take to search.

There is a lot of science covered in many subjects that get asked 8 to 10 times a day and people getting annoyed is understandable. And it has nothing to do with being a know-all. No such thing anyways. More likely to meet a unicorn humping a troll before you meet one of those.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I understand, but its all these new assholes coming in and asking the same shit that could even still be in the recent topic part of the first page....

as i said though, 99% of the newer guys asking these BIG ass questions will 99% NEVER do it.. so then if they arnt going to do it they have the time to research... i spent almost 2 years researching this site before i even posted my first thread... its not hard to read and not make stupid posts

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

You also need to take into account that the search on this site is not that great. I have tried using it several times and usually end up very frustrated. So, always assume that someone has taken the time to search and just try to help them. Besides, someone with a different answer or solution to a problem might chime in that wouldn't be seen at all if the person just searched.

Its the internet, never limit your self to just 1 website if you are looking for some specific answers... Ive went to caco, RoE, and a few others i cant think of right now reading and learning what I couldnt find on this website... not that its specifically that hard to find, there is a advanced search option thats pretty accurate if you learn to use it.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Well let me add my .02 into this.

The sad fact is that there is a growing number of people who think because they have seen something done that they too also know how it is done. When if fact they don"t know their ass from a hole in the ground. It's sad to see and, often times I find it is better if I don't waste my time trying to argue with a internet retard then it is to post and correct the issue. I'm sorry if this comes across harsh but it's a growing issue and I just don't see my time spent trying to correct someone one who doesn't know shit from shit.

I have no issue trying to help someone, however I am not going to spend all day in one thread trying to correct the stupid

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Well let me add my .02 into this.

The sad fact is that there is a growing number of people who think because they have seen something done that they too also know how it is done. When if fact they don"t know their ass from a hole in the ground. It's sad to see and, often times I find it is better if I don't waste my time trying to argue with a internet retard then it is to post and correct the issue. I'm sorry if this comes across harsh but it's a growing issue and I just don't see my time spent trying to correct someone one who doesn't know shit from shit.

I have no issue trying to help someone, however I am not going to spend all day in one thread trying to correct the stupid

Bill, these are the exact people I was referring to....that's when I turn into a douche. If you don't know something STFU and LISTEN...it's not that hard. we won't think any less of you for wanting to learn. We only think less of you for talking out of your ass and refusing to learn

ignorance is not knowing

stupidity is not knowing and not wanting to listen to someone who does

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

so dc if i asked in your opinion which you thought was better nike or l a gear what would you say besides use the search. theres time people want honest opinions for honest questions.

what are you using them for? that's my first question

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived