Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

if you are here to learn read and browse topics. there is tons of info. as far as a better forum. Good luck on that.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

i do that n8ball theres where i get the know how so far. that and trial and error. but i just dont see where the rudeness comes in. for example if i went to one of your thread and posted sumthen rude and called ya names you'd ban me or do a vacation. but if theres guys that been here from day one on threads being rude and callen other members names they dont get squat. i'm still fairly new here and i have to read a few threads about the same topic just to make sure itsthe right info. and there's times i just want a opinion.

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

report their post i dont see eveyrthing

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

its to all the rude ass people on here. not just one person. the name calling and wut not. not every one here has all the knowledge or even the money that most of the other members here have. i my self joined so i could learn more about car audio. boiler ask adam i'm a laid back kind of guy. i just dont see where the rudeness is needed. but at the same time i understand when sum one straight up asks a dumb question. basicly just tired of the rudeness

I get it... I try not to resort to name calling, I'm usually the one getting called a dick, douche, bitch, etc... And im not even being a Dick... It's the web... I'll be all over the country though, and they can see me at a show and let me know then... I don't talk to adam any more... At all...

REAL know-it-alls are helpful.....(because they literally know it all) The worst is I-think-I-Know-it alls......I see them fucking up a lot.....giving false info.....that's why if i don't know.....i shut the fuck up and read! lol

I get so sick of that on here... The worst for me is seeing the guy that says " hey, I have a 1500 watt amp, do I need a HO alt", and you get 13 people telling him yes and 4 batteries... That shit pisses me off...

you and adam have a fall out or sumthen. i rarely hear from him on facebook anymore

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

techforce_teamdbs.gif

Posted

I will say that with all the back and forth in this thread, there are tons of posts from people who do next to nothing to try and learn. They just want information thrown at them with little or no effort on their part to find out.

Someone that says, "I want to use amp X with 8 sub Xs, just want to double check this will work", would probably get some sort of appropriate answer.

On the other hand, someone who asks how good are caps will probably get a search function type answer. If the person had asked about caps and said, "after reading up it seems that caps are not generally needed, have I understood this correctly?", then people will be more willing to chip and and help knowing the person is willing to learn.

I get the vibe from this site that most people are WAY willing to help anyone, but really don't like people asking for handouts (either physical or knowledge type). If people want to learn and are willing to learn and listen, people here will flood you with knowledge.

I heard an announcer a week or so ago say that Ray Lewis' coach said Ray was as good as he is because, "he studies like a quarterback and listens like a rookie". We should all do that, no matter how much we think we know.

/done

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Posted

i been busy, but i used to be on here constantly burning down know nothing threads.

i mainly just read now, im always busy, but from time to time theres still a thread that i HAVE to chime in on, because its just plain out idiocy.

Posted

I get so sick of that on here... The worst for me is seeing the guy that says " hey, I have a 1500 watt amp, do I need a HO alt", and you get 13 people telling him yes and 4 batteries... That shit pisses me off...

Amen bro

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png
Posted

Cortez...I think you need to take a step back and try to understand what it is you're attempting to convey. And try not to debate if you're only get sensitive about it.

I have not seen any name calling in this thread, and am trying to find out where anyone is putting words in your mouth.

The point of this thread as I understood it, was your unhappiness with not receiving the help that you or other less informed people need. So to have an opposing opinion, or some thoughts as to why sometimes I don't think I will help someone I'm making you want to find a better forum? Grow up Cortez. Let's say...you want help from....johnny (yes, made up name) but he's not helpful. So he tells you why he won't help you, and what makes him decide to help someone.

Should that not be advice to take to heart? I'm no know-all, but I will help where i can and if I feel like it. I've given, as well as others here who know much more than I do, reasons why they don't help. And you're still upset?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 526 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...