TRansmission shop PISSED ME THE F@CK OFF!!!!

ok guys well let me tell you a little of what happen today ok i got me a used tranny for my deville cause mine went out about 31/2months ago whick was 1850 with labor then i go back today because my tranny been maken some strange noises and the traction control came on a bunch of times so before i left it their i took picture of my miles and all that because i dont "trust" no one and guess what the miles went up 2500 miles and i was what the fuck i didt say anything yet intel they fix my transmission mount and they tell me i only have 4thousand miles left on my warranty what should i do the picture shows the date time and everything thank god im get these fuckers busted this pissed me the fuck off i really wanted to beat the shyt out of those fuckers :angry:

just drive it backwards for 2500 miles like ferris bueller did. works everytime :)

smd-banner_zpsu2ojqise.png

That shit is just fucked up... I'm glad you got it all worked out. Pretty sad when people are Rollin the ODO to make their warranty claimes less likely.

I would still report it to the BBB, think of how many other people they are fucking over that don't take before and after pics..

Pioneer x930 bt

Rockford t2500 bdcp

18" nightshade v1

DC audio 175.4

RF power T162s up front, infinity 3 way 6x9's in the back (removing rear stage and re-doing doors soon)

3x XS power D2700's

Knukonceptz 0awg all around

I would still report it to the BBB, think of how many other people they are fucking over that don't take before and after pics..

As would I. You likely weren't the first nor last. Calling the BBB won't get them shut down if it's a first time offense, but they'll definately keep an eye on them and possibly warn them.

i call fucking bullshit. if you had it there for 5 hours and it gained 2500 miles someone would have had to have been driving twice as fast a bugatti veyron non stop, in a caddi, to add that many miles.

oh, and learn to fucking spell.

also, cheap code readers can mess with the odo, and if you loved your car so much you wouldnt have got a used transmission. you got what you payed for.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

i call fucking bullshit. if you had it there for 5 hours and it gained 2500 miles someone would have had to have been driving twice as fast a bugatti veyron non stop, in a caddi, to add that many miles.

pretty sure they adjusted the odo...

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

if what he was saying is correct he still has miles left on his warranty, which apparently none of you realized.

but like im saying, dont buy a used transmission then bitch and moan that it isnt working right, its your own fault for going with the cheap option.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

if what he was saying is correct he still has miles left on his warranty, which apparently none of you realized.

but like im saying, dont buy a used transmission then bitch and moan that it isnt working right, its your own fault for going with the cheap option.

Holy fuck bro, calm the fuck down. Learn to fucking read before you respond you fuckin idiot. He confronted the owner, who denied it, then dude said he was going to tell the BBB and they fixed his mileage and gave him extended warranty. Yeah, we realized he still had mileage left on his warranty but it would have been 2500 less.

To OP: Still go to the BBB and let them know, this guy is a fuckin douchebag and has obviously done it to others but you are the only one to catch it (as far as we know). Also, what year is your Deville?

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I think he was worried about the fact they illegally changed the miles on his odo more than whether or not he still had warranty left.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived