Best MMA head kick EVAR

At first it looks like he does it all in the air, but he used his right leg to push off the cage then kick dude...even though it looks like he missed...this vid shows it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

that is actually a pretty advanced kick, you can see where he uses his right legs momentum to throw him higher in the air then twist to give his left leg more kicking power. very sweet

:orly3:

He jumped towards the cage, pushed off the cage with his right leg, twisting in the air and bitch slapped the dude in the face with his right foot.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

that is actually a pretty advanced kick, you can see where he uses his right legs momentum to throw him higher in the air then twist to give his left leg more kicking power. very sweet

He jumped towards the cage, pushed off the cage with his right leg, twisting in the air and bitch slapped the dude in the face with his right foot.

second vid shows that, first angle is bad. less impressive now.

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Yup and if he would have gotten anymore of his foot into it... that shit would have been a wrap B! I think Pettis is going to be a force in the UFC.

Yep and yep. I became a fan of his when he was featured on that show "Tapout" a while back, hadn't heard of him before that. His progression has been crazy, very talented fighter. I'd be lying though if I said I thought he was gonna whoop on Ben Henderson to take the title though, I thought Ben's power was gonna be the difference maker....turned out to be the opposite cause Pettis hurt Henderson a few times with his strikes...I didn't see Henderson land anything meaningful as far as strikes.

second vid shows that, first angle is bad. less impressive now.

I watched it happen live, I fell to the ground just like Ben Henderson when it happened:trippy: Could not believe I seen what I seen. I was blown away, that move looked like something straight out of Ong Bak: Thai Warrior:popcorn:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

i had no idea you could use the cage like that...that was neat.

x2. but he should be the first to use it. lol that head kick, to me, is #1. and #2 should be when gabriel gonzaga threw a leg kick to cro-cop and knock cro-cop out while he landed with a twisted it angle.

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Archived