got a call from Lexus USA Headquarters!

wow thats really cool. now either they actually care or the guys just a fan and finally had a chance to call you and talk to you, next he might be knocking on your door asking for a demo lol

Steve, you're about to get tied in with Lexus. Look forward to dollar cars and manufacturer builds. It is possible they see this as an opportunity to form a partnership with one of the biggest names in car audio.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Wow that is some cool stuff. Just that fact that he called you like that then called the dealer (which I am sure helped you out a-lot). Hope that something else comes out of this for you Steve. Talk about turning something bad in to something very good. You deserve it homie :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

Damn that's tight that they would go outta their way to do that, but if you think about it. You're a pretty big name on the internet/Youtube, and when something like your accident happens, its really important for their PR department to make you're happy. Thus you will make posts/vids talking about how awesome they are (free advertising for them). Not saying this isn't REALLY cool cuz it is! Maybe Lexus will be the first auto manufacturer partner of SMD?

And congrats on the IS-F! That's a bad mothalova right there bro!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

I forsee a build in some type of lexus for the company to put on display at car shows coming in the future :pardon:

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Every year at SEMA all the manufacturers have aftermarket modified cars in their booths...Chevy and MOPAR are the top 2, but everyone else is catching up quickly...I can see Steve being invited to build his IS-F for the Lexus booth...MAD sponsorships for that...

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Congrats on the possible opportunity Steve. I hope you are given the chance to step your game up to that next level.:drinks:

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)