Sonic Electronix

We need more people like hdorre

boo fucking hoo

its nice to have people hand you info, but you must be willing to atleast work for it as well...

Go cry me a fucking river.

because its people that want shit handed to them is the reason why people are so negative now, most of the questions im sure this guy would post could be found in the sections that is dedicated for the questions...

people are 2 lazy this day in age and want everything handed to them...

Whoa guys, I didn't chime in to hear this ... this forum is to help people with their car audio needs. No matter how many times an op post a question, the moderators should make sure they get help, thats why this forum is here ... not a bitching or chewing out about how and where to find equipment or help.

Smd should care about the people that need help ... not about "shit being handed to them" ... people look to the internet for help verses going to every stereo shop in town to get the best deal ...

This seems like a great forum ... I don't want to press my delete button for crap like this ... just my suggestion ...

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

This kind of drama is getting really old.

i also agree with this, cant we all just be friends??? we can just leave it at, do your research and then come and ask questions. its a new forum rule. you need to show at least one resource that you used before you ask a question lol but really this forum just took down a racist website and youtube channel together. everyone just needs to go sit in there car, turn up the volume, and feel better.. :drinks: for everyone!!!!!!!!

We are all here to help each other yet you must also do some work yourself. We can't do the reading for you. Many questions we see asked here day in and day out can be answered by a bit of quick and simple research. Google is your friend and so is the search feature here. There is much to learn but you must be willing to work to learn from experience and do a bit of research. Many of us here answer the same questions over and over day in and day out. Its not that we are negative it is that we answer the same questions over and over. We have done work to learn and bring you the needed information so we expect you to be able to do the same. We all here werent too lazy to search and read. So please dont be too lazy to search and read. We are all also sorry for your being paralyzed. I have seen many people go through things such as that and I understand it is not easy for them.

no i agree whit u to but all im saying is if u dont like it just leave it alone and thx for bean sorry :santa:

i also want to know what you all are talking about "looking for handouts"... what are we looking for. we just want advice, not free stuff. other then free advice. is that a handout?

what I don't understand is if someone asks a simple question that anyone can answer with 2 seconds of typing yet 50% of the douches in here will take more time to type out that they're not gonna answer the question and to search for it on your own /shrug

glad you got help man, that's what a forum is for after all

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

Handouts as in.. wanting the answers to every question without doing any kind of searching on your own. And searching for 5 minutes doesn't cut it. This isn't stuff that can be learned overnight.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

A lot of people are like him. I just get tired of answering the same questions everyday, and helping people figure out how to setup their "dream system" Shit gets old. If you don't like some of us here, then gtfo. I'm more than willing to help anyone, but im not going to spoonfeed your ass everything.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

A forum is for people to gather to share their knowledge..

the search button is for people to find that knowledge ;)

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

helping some one who needs help, and helping some one whos asking for hand outs is completely different, I studied this forum and a few others for 2 years before i made a single post, and when I did it was for specific answers to stuff I could not find, and used every available resource available and came up with nothing.

Way to many people the past few months have been posting the same exact fucking question, in different sections, begging for hand outs when they could just go into the proper section, and see it most of the time on the first few pages... if you are not willing to atleast look for the info you are requesting, I by all means have a right to be a complete fucking dick to you for being so god damn lazy...

WOW ... ok Guess If I need help or know a friend who needs help ... I will know a forum NOT to use ... thanks bro ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

I agree with all the veterans on this thread. We have seen so many people bitch at us older members when we type long explanations and they choose the noob who posted something completely wrong and wonder why shits fucked up. I have helped countless people out via pm and ill keep on doing so until i grow out of car audio which I don't see happening very soon

Archived