biggest waste of custom system ever

lol that system is far from a waste, I would like to have that than 99% of the others on here :shrug:

edit: and that music is a million times ahead of what it would be with rap. Playing that garbage on that would be an insult

I dont know about you but when I heard what he was playing I wanted to be there. I was like fuck I bet thta sounds so good. When you have a great soudning car you find a new found appreciation for something like that. And my car is nowhere near on that level.

my old pickup was set up for real sq, probably the best system I ever had and you couldn't even tell I had a sub most of the time. nothing is better than not knowing where your speakers are going by sound. the durango is getting a little make over soon now that I have a job and time to do stuff with it. gonna mix as much sq into it as I can with out swapping my subs out

Care to share details? I know sq, but have never owned or built a sq setup

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

My girl Loves car audio (not as much as me and just looking at her doesnt seem like it) also you would look at her and you could not see her being able to literally kick your ass in CoD?

My point is just because someone looks the way they do doesnt mean they wont do something or like something

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

how does the deck have a switched output? thats sick as hell

i just got done listening to some sade on youtube and it sounds pritty good, i dont have much of an sq type setup but i still want it to stay as clean sounding as possible

damn those lil 2'' are pritty expensive, $270 is a lil steep to me lol

does anyone have a video of it playing music? instead of a guy showing what is what?

ied like to hear it

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I love it im posting a video tomorrow wiht some SADE banging out. Think im kidding too.

nice, I personally like Sade. I listen to some shit that makes people just look and shake their heads...but I like it and thats all that matters :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

258465914_photobucket_4182_.jpg

oh no what a waste.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I really love that truck, i think looks badass and if it´s a SQ oriented system, then should play awesome, just because is not the kind of things you like it doesn´t mean it´s a "waste" , you should facepalm yourself at least 25 times without breathing, ýour topic is one big fail !!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived