Jump to content

biggest waste of custom system ever


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

i suck men dry...email me for details

Posted

remember everybody this is the guy who was dissin steve about his rides lol. see his avatar ya he dont even own a ride that blazer isnt even his lmfao. quit dissin peoples shit its gettin old

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Posted

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

ahahahahahahhahaha OH NOW U DO A 360? LOL....

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Posted

Only waste I see here is another completely pointless Casemods thread...

I love how people trash others' installs when theirs is crap.

Get a life dude. or chick (according to your profile but i doubt a chick would be so ignorant).

I don't normally talk bad about people on here but your posts are just stupid and ignorant.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Posted

As a matter of fact I have sade in my car right now. Want the video to prove it? You constantly come on here baggin on peoples stuff? How in the hell are you expectng anyone to take you serious. left/right thing on the dash huh? you are clueless.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

It's a waste because she's listening to Sade.

Anyways, it motivates me to do the same thing with the left/right thing on the dash.

Looks really clean.

Also I love all the assumptuous comments posted before anyone even clarified why I thought it was a waste.

The sade playing during the video didn't bother anyone else?

It looks like a badass truck, not an art gallery...

geez...

Plus the girl looks like she would never even turn the volume up half way.

what the fuck? how does what music you listen to have anything to do with it being a wasted install or not? Because YOU don't like the music somehow the music isn't worthy of being listened to at a quality level? People listen to music because it connects with them emotionally, be it through bass or quality accurate sound reproduction or whatever. If this person likes Sade (which by the way SHE wasn't listening too, the installer was, even if it is her iPod) then that is what she likes.

Your post just makes no sense at all.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15486 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...