How do you guys get o ver 14.4v or does it do that by itself

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

external regulator. just ask them for it. its like 50 bucks extra.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Gonna hurt the cars electrical?

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Ive read that some people have been getting them a week or two after they ordered.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

This is what I've seen and heard........

In general, people usually wait a while to get their alt, and usually it's longer than expected in part to being so anxious to get it but also due to being told it's going to ship a certain day and it doesn't happen. However, most people are very happy with the alt once they get it. I've seen people be told multiple times the alt is going to ship and doesn't, this can drag on for a month or more with being told that many times. There's one guys on the board who ordered 4 alts and a custom bracket and he's been waiting for nearly 2 years! I think he paid $2300 or so, it was alot of money....i'm not sure if that's been handled since I read his thread a couple weeks ago but I know he waited alot longer than I would have.

I've just heard too many horror stories from people being told over and over their product is going to ship only to have an excuse why it didn't, everything from it's somebody else's fault, to "we lost it", to "we're gonna make an upgrade to it", to "aw man, I thought it was done", etc., for me to have any confidence in their ability to fill my order in a timely manner.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

nes? definetely yo on that one

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

external regulator. just ask them for it. its like 50 bucks extra.

Most DC Power units have a higher set point on the alternators. My voltage is done with no external regulators, or xs power vcm's. It is high and I love it!

The only bad thing about DC power is waiting a year to get your order.

What are you getting at here?

Funny how everyone is quick to point out this about DC Power.

Their business is not just Car Audio like most these other guys here, DC Power is making alternators for other professional vehicles. While they make money selling alts to this audio community it sure is not their main and only source of income.

DC Power does things differently, instead of over filling a crap oem design case with higher powered parts that can not properly cool, they have their own cases machined up for the XP series alternators. When the average person orders a XP alternator for some foreign car they have to find that vehicle with the same engine, mock up a bracket for that customer and get everything to work, because they do not want to use that problematic oem style alt case.

Look at other companies customer service, where has Iraggi been lately?? I dont even see his section on these forums. or Excessive Amperage seems to be also afk..

Or lets look at mechman, he is building meade 4 new alts and started building them over a month ago, but to this date I see no update on these alts on Steves or Mechmans youtube.

However he rebuilt a alt for steves honda which was around the same time, and steve has got that alt, and installed.

So as I said, all companies have issues at times, getting parts made, delayed shipments, backed up painters, etc. Not going with a company that offers a great product with little to none units that fail just because they get backed up is no reason..

The only bad thing about DC power is waiting a year to get your order.

:orly3: i got mine 3 days after i ordered it. they shipped it the same day.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived