DC Sound Lab

Great customer service from rusty!!!

I highly recommend dealing with DC.

Unfortunately i got a bad recone that separated spider and cone from the former. I was all sick last night worrying about this because i just got the recone and it instantly popped. Rusty had me send him pics of the damage, he explained to me what he thinks has happened and is sending me a new kit and some other goodies!!!

Ive recently stopped pushing this other brand because the support Ive been getting was WAY under par.

Come these next comps ill be reppin DC hard!!!

Rusty doin it big again!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

I highly recommend dealing with DC.

Unfortunately i got a bad recone that separated spider and cone from the former. I was all sick last night worrying about this because i just got the recone and it instantly popped. Rusty had me send him pics of the damage, he explained to me what he thinks has happened and is sending me a new kit and some other goodies!!!

Ive recently stopped pushing this other brand because the support Ive been getting was WAY under par.

Come these next comps ill be reppin DC hard!!!

Oh so your the guy who called while I was talking to Rusty today. Glad you got things straight. But Rusty and Ana are the best and do all the can to help out. The best customer service I have seen from any company that I have personally done business with over the years.

Rusty is probably the most honest and respectable businessman I have ever dealt with. For the install I am doing in the Dodge Caravan, the owner called and got prices for his subs and was misquoted by someone other than Rusty or Ana, Rusty honored the prices that were quoted. I will never do business with any other subwoofer company than DC Audio!!!

Yeah I am new to DC and have been trying to figure out exactly what imma run in my trunk and Ive been asing alot of quotes from Rusty and he replies to all of my question really fast! Ive been blown away with his customer service and Im not even officialy a customer yet and he has me more than sold on DC by his above and beyond customer service! Ill be ordering about febuary!

Rusty is probably the most honest and respectable businessman I have ever dealt with. For the install I am doing in the Dodge Caravan, the

owner called and got prices for his subs and was misquoted by someone other than Rusty or Ana, Rusty honored the prices that were quoted. I will never do business with any other

subwoofer company than DC Audio!!!

Damn c-ris

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer