Sonic Electronix

This is too funny.. Guys says he does 160db... LOL

Yea he even said go ask independence audio which is a local SQ shop im very good friends with... They will straight out tell you we are sq dont know shit about spl... LOL 160 I hope the guy really will meet up ill video it for sure.

Hey bro where you located, I stay right off of 23rd and Noland, maybe we could meet up some time and get a demo

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

When he does his 149 dB, he will come up with a few excuses of why he didnt do 1 160.

Seen it dozens of times.

This^ then he will start pretend checking everything, and find something to blame.

"Oh shit man idk what happened, do you have a DMM?"

Check

Check

Check

"my batt is sitting at 13v shouldn't it be at 14.4? My batt is bad THATS why i only did 139..."

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

lol

Can't wait to see the vids.

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

Ok so i emailed this dude on the local CL and asked if he would be interested in trading his ride for my ride... He said no and then went into his romp... He says he is the loudest non-walled car in MO and that his 4 JL Audio w6 13.5'' subs do 159.9 on the TL on the windshield... I told him that 149.9 is a good score and he was like did you not see i said 159.9 he says meet up and i will stomp your ride and pull a 160 on dash lol (I do 154.6 on dash...) I will do this and post vids cause i wanna see where the fuck he is coming up with this number lol but here is his ride...

3n63k83o85O35Z15P5ac109d31226c353177f.jpg

3k93m23la5P45X05R0ac134cf23337fcd1adb.jpg

I love the Denali but man he is an idiot....

I don't see why he is an idiot... I do 199.99 on the windshield with a single sony xplod! The only idiocy is in his design, I don't see why he gets such low numbers.

(I hope you have caught on that I am kidding)

On a more serious note... Ugh...

Ok so i emailed this dude on the local CL and asked if he would be interested in trading his ride for my ride... He said no and then went into his romp... He says he is the loudest non-walled car in MO and that his 4 JL Audio w6 13.5'' subs do 159.9 on the TL on the windshield... I told him that 149.9 is a good score and he was like did you not see i said 159.9 he says meet up and i will stomp your ride and pull a 160 on dash lol (I do 154.6 on dash...) I will do this and post vids cause i wanna see where the fuck he is coming up with this number lol but here is his ride...

3n63k83o85O35Z15P5ac109d31226c353177f.jpg

3k93m23la5P45X05R0ac134cf23337fcd1adb.jpg

I love the Denali but man he is an idiot....

I don't see why he is an idiot... I do 199.99 on the windshield with a single sony xplod! The only idiocy is in his design, I don't see why he gets such low numbers.

(I hope you have caught on that I am kidding)

On a more serious note... Ugh...

:lol::orly3:

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

i don't have any doubt in my mind that he's doin 60's. i used to have a yukon just like that and had 4 hifonics hfi's off of an xplod 780w amp doin 166.3 @31 hz legal. Get ready to get smoked buddy.

:orly3:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

i don't have any doubt in my mind that he's doin 60's. i used to have a yukon just like that and had 4 hifonics hfi's off of an xplod 780w amp doin 166.3 @31 hz legal. Get ready to get smoked buddy.

:orly3:

Am I just that tired or please tell me this is sarcasm. If this ride does a 145 I will be surprised

Archived