Sonic Electronix

Hey I'd be happy if it was simulcast is spanish to teach my cousins there's more than SONY xplode, extension cords and duct tape to run a system. You might have to dumb it down buts that's the reason this industry survives because most of people with car systems is the neighbor next door who doesn't know shit but daddy is rich and willby him W7 and my mescan cousins go to walmart and by what's cheapest. Just make it fun and for the dumby to understand how to do some of this shit because hell I'm still learnin.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

the show could have many different aspects. It could be a half-hour show perhaps, or even an hour, where each week they have a different objective, kind of like monster garage had going on. Subs, amps, screens, highs, low's, batteries, alternators...budget builds, SQ builds, SPL builds...there are tons of different aspects of a sound system that could be focused on or made into a challenge each week. Also add to that list fabrication IE boxes, MDF work, fiberglass work, custom painting of all those components...and then some. A small portion of the show, perhaps 5-7 minutes per half hour, could be dedicated to reviewing a different car audio product each week...an amp, or a sub, or mids, or components, or highs...that would probably answer a lot of ppls questions about 'should I buy it or not" etc.

In addition, there could be another small segment in the show which quickly answers ONE (per week) frequently asked question/popular misconception about car audio.

these different aspects of a show (while concentrating mainly on the project/challenge for the week) would attract many different people, since some like the reviews, some may like to hear answers to the frequent questions/misconseptions about car audio, and some just want to see the different builds/challenges each week.

I would definitely watch it.

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Hey I'd be happy if it was simulcast is spanish to teach my cousins there's more than SONY xplode, extension cords and duct tape to run a system.

que? :trippy:

I see what you did there B)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

• 2 months later...

have the man himself host it, filmed in his garage, he has the space, the tools, the equipment, it can be more than car audio, you can add security,performance,engine clean ups, alternator stuff, air bags, suspension in general, has a car that is junked, restore it from ground up for car audio like that show chop cut rebuild, have contest for peoples cars to get them upgraded, have it about the car audio as the backbone with everything else that is involved with it, you could also showcase new cars, car companies are adding better speaker systems in there cares all the time, shaker 500 sony ect showcase them say wow it really does sound better its worth it, i would buy this car stock with that system, go further than car audio theres pro audio home audio ect, have competitions, this team and this team have the same car with this budget they have to make the best sq with that, next episode this team and this team has this much money they can pic there own car and own stuff and have to make the best spl with what they got, there are TONS of ideas and TONS of people with different ideas of how they would do something to compete on the show, have a competition where random people with cars from budget to extreme and have a few people who have to guess what kind of spl score it would do like the show pass time, there are TONS of car HP shows that could do the same thing with car audio. thats all the things i can think of tonight but ill post more if i think of more!

Archived