jg23 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I only turn it up when I'm on the freeway n when some thinks they r bad ass with there pre fab. I don't really like turning it up around people or neighborhoods 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Rockbrook Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 my mexican neighbors are outside right now blasting his little shit system. and its 2:21 a.m.!!!!!
zachfowler222 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 i really hate when people play shit in big crowds of cars and people! im not gonna lie i have done it before but now that i have grown up some i dont do that, idk if its just me but when im at a stoplight and one of my friends turns it up to listen to it i just getting a weird feeling like im a dumbass so i turn it down. i dont really play mine loud unless im going over like 50 and not many people are around or if NO ONE is around. people that blast there shit give us a bad name! and it pisses me off! I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...
FaTbOy911 Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 Lol yea i live in guatemala and i see that all the time. Lol but in my old car it had 4 bulk pack of dynamat my car was the shit compared to the people from my town Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van. New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build 4 15s Memphis C3 2 xs power D3100 1 xs power d3400 custom fiberglass door pannel and lots more My Build
TeamHT Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I can completely agree and understand where the OP has come from with this...epic fail. But what I can't understand people who actually rationalize not bumping in crowds because people don't need to hear the system/music. You can have people hear your music on a completely stock sound system. Is it wrong now? When driving on the highway someone is still going to hear your system...but because you're driving is it now ok? I think the main point was how sad it was trying to bump directly in front of the Target. Some people are complete losers and only want the attention. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I don't care if you have a stock system or a concert hall in your back seat, keep the system down in town where there is a bigger chance of some one being bothered by it previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Emoxihax Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 hey what's wrong with neons? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Alex K Posted January 1, 2011 Author Report Posted January 1, 2011 nothings wrong with neons lol. Just trying to give you guys a better image in your head lol. And yeah zach, I get the same feeling. I honestly hate the attention if im at a light, i dont want people looking at me. I only blare like i said if i fell theres a challenge, a dumbass kid, or demoing. 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Winn Posted January 1, 2011 Report Posted January 1, 2011 I actually enjoy people blaring there subs... It makes me laugh and brightens my day only the ones that sound terrible. Lol Also they seem like a bad ass with shit sub and box with there trunk rattling... IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO IMO But sometimes you have to layoff places where you bump You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.