Jump to content

Favorite Movie Quotes


Recommended Posts

Posted

Har-r-y?

The second R is silent.

Oh that makes so much more sense

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

A detective asks, Do you have an inside informant?

Mark Wahlberg says: Maybe i do, maybe i dont, how about go f*ck yourself! movie: The departed.

Build in progress:

Kenwood DNX890HD

Rockford Fosgate White wolf RCA's

2 Rockford Fosgate T400.4 on RF fanatic q components (6.5 in the kick, 6.5 in the front doors, 5.25 in rear doors)
2 Rockford Fosgate T2500's on sub

1 Fi car audio Team 15 D1

XS Power D3400 and three D975's in the rear

Mechman Elite 370

Stinger power connections and cable

RockFord_Fosgate-1-1.png

Posted

Anything from the original the Fast and the Furious.

You almost had me? You never had me - you never had your car... Granny shiftin' not double clutchin' like you should. You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake! You almost had me?

I told you it was third

we'll lengthen your injector pulse another milisecond

you'll run nines.

i just ordered 3 spoon engines, t66 turbo with nos and a MoTeC system exhaust. I have at LEAST $100,000 under the hood and should be able to have a 10 second car.

Derp.

Posted

Do you like them because they're completely retarded?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Posted

Tommy boy.

Tommy: I l-left a message.

Richard Hayden: A message? What number did you call?

Tommy: Two, four, niner, five, six, seven...

Richard Hayden: I can't hear you, you're trailing off and did I catch a niner in there? Were you calling from a walkie-talkie?

Tommy: No, it was cordless.

Richard Hayden: You know what? Don't. Not here, not now.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Posted

I'm watching The Virginity Hit right now...reminds me an awful lot like Superbad lol but since its fresh in my head:

Matt: NO! I TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOW ANYBODY!!

Zack: Matt, why the fuck are you so mad!?

Matt: BECAUSE YOU RUINED MY LIFE!

Zack: NO I DIDN'T! YOU'RE JUST RICK ROLL'D! CALM DOWN! YOU'RE CHOCOLATE RAINED!!

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

Do you like them because they're completely retarded?

Yes.

Whew. I know many people eho have taken these quotes to life who sadly don't have the actual knowledge to see the fiction of it all.

I mean....double clutching in a straightline? Why?!? Lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2098 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...