my wifes sister kicked the bucket.....

I agree completely though, no addict wants to be an addict, you start off doing things to experiment and for fun then if you really like it you do it more and more and eventually you can't stop...I've been there with a few drugs myself

Nice David, I stay I smoke a weed in a thread a couple weeks ago and you edit my post and call me a dumbass yet you yourself post you smoke weed... :clapping: stand up admin

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Why call a dead person a "piece of shit"?

The mother shouldn't have done must of the things she did, but it does show she cared about her daughter. If she didn't care, she wouldn't have done any shit at all.

This chick most likely didn't have control over her life, she tries drugs for the first time, then that's when the drugs take over her life.

I'm still shocked at how cold you are about this. Your wife sure seems upset, you could at least have a bit of empathy towards this sister of hers.

RIP to the sister, hope the family the best.

From how Hugh described her, she was a piece of shit. Sounds like trailer trash to me. That's retarded saying "she showed she cared", if she really cared she would have let her sit in jail and got her some fucking help and been tough on her, that's a REAL mother

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

I agree completely though, no addict wants to be an addict, you start off doing things to experiment and for fun then if you really like it you do it more and more and eventually you can't stop...I've been there with a few drugs myself

Nice David, I stay I smoke a weed in a thread a couple weeks ago and you edit my post and call me a dumbass yet you yourself post you smoke weed... :clapping: stand up admin

incase you missed it dumbass, this whole fuckin thread is about drugs and drug addictions, I happen to have first hand experience of being an addict, and I wanted to clear up something that was said about me being clean, see I was doing the right thing and being honest about it, you just posted in some random thread, big fuckin difference, I am a stand up admin, I don't give a shit what you think of me, don't have time in my life to worry about what you or anyone else who doesn't know me thinks about me. Put that shit in ya pipe and smoke it.

he said he smokes a herb, never said weed :peepwall:

don't even want to get into an argument, I said I stick to that cali green in a thread about alcohol...its whatever though, back on subject :D

2015 Mazda 6

I know many several people who fight with addiction everyday of their lives. I dated a girl in college who was the same way. She was beaten as a child and made the decision to get on hard drugs. I helped her get clean and she fights to stay sober everyday. Fighting addiction is more then "willpower" when it literally becomes a part of who you are. Wanting, needing something that you will give or do anything you can for, that's some kind of sickness. Comparing it to diabetes or the common cold is ridiculous. Some people just have very addictive personalties.

Op, it sounds like your sister in law clearly had issues, maybe even possible mental issues. Sadly she wasn't one who could overcome her problems. My condolences to you and your family.

damn just read first page...i dont think she deserved what happened but she did kinda ask for it. Ur supposed to learn from your mistakes..not keep making the same mistake year after year.

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded

12" Fi BTL Amps: Autotek MM3000.1d Sundown SAX-100.4HU/Tweets/mids:

Alpine D310 + H701, TBI HDSS tweets, Mpyr audio 65m x4extra sheit:

knukonceptz 0, 4, rcas, speaker wire EA 200amp alt HC 2400

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ!!

Financial Consultant- Charles Schwab

Tough story. Everyone controls their own destiny. Sound like my deceased cousin. He chose to become a gang member and didn't stop until his own gang turned on him and killed him. There is nothing you can really do but hope that person realizes what they are doing is wrong/bad.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

On a serious note though, blaming a drug addict for things they do is no different than blaming a diabetic for the things they have to do and go through. In both cases it's a sickness and in both cases it's one that can be brought on by bad choices the person has made and in both cases death is a likely outcome.

diabetics dont chose that life man, its this girls fault for picking up that crack rock...ppl do drugs because they arent happy with their lives obviously.

Archived