new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

I'll diff buy.. I was gonna buy one until I seen this thread I'll wait for it just like the 3 sixty.3 man I wish, I live in Cali cause I help u for free just to help u out. And I'm have all ur product. sound like a cool person, and I was planing when I get done with my h3 build of u don't care I want to come to Cali and meet u and get a demo. I got ur sub well known were I'm from they never heard of u or ur sub. And i told them ur YouTube an hell they comment all the time now lol. But soon I'm buy the smd and have it in one of my buddy's shop for a while to show it off until I'm ready to put it in my ride. U make the best and rep the best product.. Ha hell Steve soon Ur come out with the SMD amps. And u be sponsoring people running ur product ha.

My question is will this be able to handle large amounts of ac current 70+ amps for setting 4k strapped amps. Just curious...oh and I will beta test one for ya if you need it. Certified Electrical Engineer right here....LOL

Edited by AMI CUSTOMS

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

My question is will this be able to handle large amounts of ac current 70+ amps for setting 4k strapped amps. Just curious...oh and I will beta test one for ya if you need it. Certified Electrical Engineer right here....LOL

tony said it will handle around 140vacrms said it was around 20,000w so i can see if it might but i can see the amp part of it too so i unno

and another plus would be to throw in the rockford sign wave test disk with this gadget so we can get a clean signal from the get go instead of a maby clipped signal downloaded from roe

im in for this if price is good, i payed $150 for my fieldpiece clamp dmm with true rms so this should work nicely

and how can u test a 2ch amp running mids n highs with a 1khtz tone? if the hpf is set different?

i want it so when i go from reg 4ch to 3way active on my deck i wont clip the shit out of something and fry my mids n tweets lol

oh, i wonder if u could unhook teh mid n tweet from teh cross overs and hook this to them to see if the cross over clips the signal or not?

anyway great idea

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

tony said it will handle around 140vacrms said it was around 20,000w so i can see if it might but i can see the amp part of it too so i unno

and another plus would be to throw in the rockford sign wave test disk with this gadget so we can get a clean signal from the get go instead of a maby clipped signal downloaded from roe

im in for this if price is good, i payed $150 for my fieldpiece clamp dmm with true rms so this should work nicely

and how can u test a 2ch amp running mids n highs with a 1khtz tone? if the hpf is set different?

i want it so when i go from reg 4ch to 3way active on my deck i wont clip the shit out of something and fry my mids n tweets lol

oh, i wonder if u could unhook teh mid n tweet from teh cross overs and hook this to them to see if the cross over clips the signal or not?

anyway great idea

I hope 140 Vac isn't the limit cuz my two 4k amps when strapped at 2 ohms(stable) do 190+ Vac but low current, but when you drop down in ohm load, the current goes up high almost triples, which is what it should do, the voltage shouldn't be the limiting factor, current should be.

TEAM SOUNDQUBED -- TEAM SOUTH

TEAM S.O.B. - Founder & Captain

3x Streetbeat World Record Holder

2017 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4 
2016 MWSPL 1st place Mayhem/2nd Adv 4/2nd Xtreme 4
2015 MWSPL 2nd place Mayhem & 4th Xtreme 4
2014 USACI 2nd place Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db
2014 MWSPL 2nd place Xtreme 4 - 144.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db
2013 USACI 1st place Street Q+ - 162.8 db
2013 MWSPL 3rd Kaos2 & 4th Xtreme 4
2011 USACI 2nd place MOD 1001-2k - 160.0 db
2011 MWSPL 4th place: Adv3 - 157.8 db, Kaos2 - 150s db, Xtreme4 - 140s db
2010 ARSPL 1st place 501-750 - 160.3 db Arkansas loudest

Best score to date 164.4 db - Termlab Outlaw

Streetbeat 4 - 161.9 db

Streetbeat 5 - 162.6 db

MWSPL on Dash Legal door open (Music) - 162.5 db

Sealed on dash Legal (Music) - 161.1 db - Termlab

THE BLACK NASTY CURRENT BUILD & FAB

The Black Nasty (6) 15 Rebuild Log 2012

(4) 15 Walled Sierra Build Log

Evo X build log

Facebook page The Black Nasty

16163044_large.gif

as for sine waves they can be produced on audacity.

:werd_msword:

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i got a tone generator on my comp

and he said around 200vrms is about its peak but i'll let the guy do the talking, maby u can do 1 amp at a time? but being they will be strapped i dunno how that will effect its output with distortion on this lil gadget so i'll let tony give his input

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

:werd_msword: not only that...pretty sure the ROE files aren't clipped. so downloading the same file won't 'maybe' make it clip...same file every time lol.

ya, ive used some from roe but didn't know if they where clipped or not, would a -1db or -3db make it a cleaner signal i wonder?

and when doing this what would u set everything to because my deck has a 13band eq with alot of other shit i dont even know what does, a gain setting for front, rear n sub lol, with different db slops from -12,-6, or passave

but if i buy the mic that goes with it it will adjust everything itself, should i try this and then try it with the meter steve and tony designed to see how close it is?