new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

Thats part of the reason I jumped on the preorder.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just got mine paid for also, maybe I will be ready to get amps around the time it arrives. Im sure I will be pleased with this product just from all I read before buying.

dc lvl 4xl 12

kicker zx1500

2 sets of kicker ds6.5s

optima yellow top (extra batt) with big 3

1/0 guage and 3 150amp anls

eclipse cd5000 headunit

I would like to pre order how do i go about it? ive been waiting for yearss lol back when there was like 15 pages :ehh:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

• 2 weeks later...

Much Thanks! :drinks:

2001 is300Headunit: JVC KD-X50BTHighs/Mids: StockHigh/Mids Amp: NASubwoofer: DC Audio LV4 12"Subwoofer Box: DLDesigns Box tuned to 32HzSubwoofer Amp: AQ 2200DElectrical: NA Performance:SRT Racing intake with ECUHKS Super Dragger 2BC Racing Coilovers

BC 264 stage 2 cams

full head build with BC Valves, Retainers, and springs

Dezod Green Race Header Comming soon/Thinking about<p>Electrical: XS power under the hood (Suggestions Welcome)​Performance: BC Cams,Cam gears, maybe GTE Swap down the lineMy YouTube Channel Subscribe and i'll return the favor!Xbox Live Team Website.My First Official Box Build.My FacebooK

• 2 weeks later...

i havent had this answered yet and i think itll help out a lot of ppl as well...for the ppl that use an ipod instead of cds, can we just burn the cd to the ipod and use the tones from there to set the gains??

personal build in progress

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/188656-2013-kia-sorento-6-12-no-wall/

www.facebook.com/TurbulentDesigns

Yes and you should do it that way. You should use the medium you use most in your system to tune your system.

IDK about this clam, reason being is that ipods and other mp3/mp4 based devices are known to compress and basicly kill sound, so i wonder if the ipod or other is the best way to set the system. As well as every system is based around a head unit that well plays a cd so there should be no issue using the cd, It very well may be fine to use it but i don't have one a DD-1 to run tests on it with the two ways, cause if it is off by a little that can be enough to make an issue. Only trials will tell i guess, ya know.