new product - "Distortion Detector"..NEW PICS page 22 Video Update page 26

I'll get a case for mine too.....a DISPLAY case that is haha. thats one sexxxay tool!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And the Eagle has landed!

247136_214289075277676_100000897547658_624620_6442256_n.jpg

This fucker got one too! Lucky bastard! :clapping:

Great reviews by Ray and Pit so far. I want to see a video. Ray, better go tune up the Power Wheels!

So, how much are these going for? I don't see a link to the webstore. :orly3:

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

could always try to pm somebody if you really wanted 1.....

just sayin

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Willl this be a limited stock for the first week? so i wont be able to get one if i cant get one after the week it comes out??

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Anything under $200 is very worth possibly saving you thousands in equipment, or maybe even increased output. (I don't turn my amps gain past 1 or 2 so I know I am not clipping)

just to be a smart ass...you could still be clipping even then :peepwall::D but just further proves your post about saving your equipment. i am looking forward to this too

True...if I was running boss or pyle I might be fucked. But I concede... :ehh::lol:

so you are guessing at your gain setting on the amp, keeping it low and hoping for the best - which is sorta fine by 2010 standards......but do you know where your deck distorts? What about your EQ or your active crossover? Like pitubulls results, who knows, your system might just get louder and stay clean in the process after you set the amp and everything BEFORE IT properly :)

that brings me to the subject of people that claim they can set their gain with some formula/chart and a dmm. Thats all fine and dandy, its still guessing IMO - but even if it is correct or close, good job! - but what about everything in front of it. Its worthless to set your amp and not know where the deck and processors are distorting. Thats my take on it :D

Which is exactly my point. You NEED to be able to check everything, everyone just assumes its only amps. I just barely turn them up hoping that nothings clipping, but without a Oscope or this AMAZING little device, you have no idea really. Right now, im all guesswork with my settings. My EQs are flat on my HU and it never goes above 28/35 and my gains on all amps are turned hella low until I get such a device to test them. I still my be sending a dirty signal, which is why you should get that site up faster!! :peepwall: :peepwall: :peepwall:

Send me your paypal and ill pay you for mine now. Tehe.

Edit: Or even better, my 21st is this sunday. Early birthday present? Ill shoot you some crown and sprite for your troubles. :drinks:

Edited by tonedeaf

Sooner than u know.

Crazy that I have so many pm's all the sudden....

Wonder why?.....

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

I got number 9 today :D

SO easy to use and I got a lot more power out of my mids and highs when I thought they couldn't get any louder

peace of mind is the best thing and the fact that it was so easy to set up and I can duplicate the same results on anyones system that I install is the best part!

great product and the first ten are just beta's.. I heard a couple nice things that will be added to the final version which will make it that much better and more of an all in one tool!

thanks Steve!! :drinks:

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple