Ford302Redneck Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you.
IH8PunkRok Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. its called a culture -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. is diabetes a race too then? Owner of BigAss Ports
Jbabycsx Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 They have a Zaxbys in Metter? Moving on up! Last time I checked they still had to pump sunshine to you guys lol. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
Hugh G. Rection Posted January 4, 2011 Author Report Posted January 4, 2011 They have a Zaxbys in Metter? Moving on up! Last time I checked they still had to pump sunshine to you guys lol. hahahaha!!! remember, its only MOSTLY gas stations and churches, there are a few things here...... Owner of BigAss Ports
iKidwell Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 south is ftw, doesnt get any better than orderin food like you don't know how to talk c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old. i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer. 2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan Build in Progress
n8ball2013 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 south is ftw, doesnt get any better than orderin food like you don't know how to talk and the chick taking the order didnt even act like it wasnt normal. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
C-Fizzy Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 you sound like larry the cable guy under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
JEMT8 Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 I wish we ha a drive thru wings place up here I don't even have a hooters anywhere near me. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
Winn Posted January 4, 2011 Report Posted January 4, 2011 Isn't this racist? Edit, I cannot the video, I'm on a phone. Please post link. since when is redneck a race? lol What else is it? Redneck is something your born in, you can't "become" it. Its apart of you. Idk about that. Uh my whole family is redneck country music and i dont sound anything like them. And i have seen kids transform into rednecks over a course of two years lol IMO its more like style kinda Just sayin' No hard feelings just my IMO You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.