Jump to content

New pics.. Why car audio has been on the back burner...


Recommended Posts

Posted

New pics: Move in in two weeks. WOOT! :drinks:

DSC_7077.jpg

DSC_7078.jpg

DSC_7080.jpg

DSC_7081.jpg

DSC_7082.jpg

Master bath shower...fun times to be had lol

DSC_7083.jpg

Master bath

DSC_7085.jpg

Future bar.

DSC_7086.jpg

Tankless water heater.

DSC_7087.jpg

Now to get people to help me move lol

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

Damn son doin shit proper! Thats a hella nice house! Was it a model you picked out or did u have any input on the design?

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Posted

Damn son doin shit proper! Thats a hella nice house! Was it a model you picked out or did u have any input on the design?

Thank you!

Both kind of. I picked the style of house and then did the design of everything. So cabinets, ceramic tile, etc including siding and all...you name it, I chose it lol.

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Posted

i like, very nice. everything is new FTMFW!

new car smell < new house smell

1232224193319.jpg

Posted

Fuck!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

Wow.

Beautiful house. Congrats man.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Thanks to all! I move in on friday!! I'll post up a good video of some of the neat shit I did lol

Side note: It was really hard to swallow that I posted these and then seeing Matt's house. Bro, I'm with you man. I burnt down part of my house after having it on the market for a few days. I left a candle lit and left, forgetting to blow it out. I came back a few hours later to my kids rooms burnt up...then had to take it off the market. I know the feeling partially and I feel for you. Stay strong man. Everything can be replaced, but lives. Glad to hear you made out safe.

You ever make it out to the east coast drinks are on me! :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 414 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...