Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 My prefab which I'm chabging out very soon to a real box is tuned around 45 and I can hit some lows just not all of them Real box tuned to 45hz so you can pick up the lows?!
Mikesmith0890 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 My prefab which I'm chabging out very soon to a real box is tuned around 45 and I can hit some lows just not all of them Real box tuned to 45hz so you can pick up the lows?! He forgot his punctuation... should be ----My prefab, which I'm chabging out very soon to a real box, is tuned around 45 and I can hit some lows just not all of them. AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
kirill007 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Just pick it up and bang it against a wall and see if it can hit that? Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Bakerman Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 its a type r. you lack the motor strength to get down and jiggy with that song. you simply need more woofer to pull it off. And by more woofer i mean a bigger and better woofer not more. Like James said if you can get all the notes on bass ilove you with that woofer something is gonna give. Not true man...idk why everyone hates on the type r's. I had two of them, and they killed on "bass i love you" Never had an issue playing the lows...but my box was tuned around 31hz
xXxOuTLaWxXx Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I had 4 Type R 12's tuned to 30hz on two Hifonics Thors and they killed the lows. "i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac
Amerrricuh Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 are you expecting to hit the 8hz note? good luck with that. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
Amerrricuh Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Just pick it up and bang it against a wall and see if it can hit that? you just made my day. (UNDER CONSTRUCTION) Kenwood KIV-700 headunit 2 18" sundown Z.v3s 13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz SAZ-3500 DC power 270amp alt JL c2 650 AP600.4 XS 1200 under the hood XS 3100 in the trunk 1/0 gauge big 3 25^2ft audio technix ^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes! anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 ive never had type rs play anything super low with authority. I guess we have different standards. comparing it against nastier woofers will do that though. you'll see when you do your new build that they didnt murder it like they should. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
EclipseChris Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Doesnt bass i love you go down to like 7hz? I don't think any car can play that with any authority... i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
n8ball2013 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I dont know. I listen to normal music not the hyped up stuff that people demo on. I'm just stating what I know with type rs and they've always left me wanting more low end output . THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.