Getting pretty annoyed with my bank. Any advice?

1. Call bank.

2. Nag and bitch

3. ....

4. Profit!

I can't nag, i got most of my traits from my fater... not my mother.

Btw, do i smell bacon? :ehh:

you callin me fat?!

lulz.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

There could be more going on behind the scenes.

Maybe the problem is with your employer and his funds.

100% of the time if you have a check and the writer of the check has the funds, you get the cash!

The employer is Hollister Co. I highly doubt they don't have 250$ on hand.

how much were the checks for? what is the cutoff time for deposits?

I deposited a 250$ check and on my online banking thing it showed that deposited, and then a $100 check and a $150 check being on hold. :shrug:

And i deposited it the day i got it, which was literally 3 hours after it got to my work.

Ha Ha, yeah I guess not. Sorry Bro, hope you get it sorted out quickly.

2001 Yukon XL

Sitting on 35 x 12.50 x 20, XD Monsters

Headunit: Clarion DXZ785USB

Front: B&C 10NW64 10" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Rear: B&C 8NDL51 8" Neodymium Woofer, Crescendo XST2

Mids & Highs Amps: MB Quart DSC 4125, MB Quart DSC 480

Subs: 4 18" SSA ZCONS

Sub Amps: 4 GP3K Pro

Electrical: Iraggi 260a, 3 tejcurrent 240a, tejcurrent quad bracket

Kinetik - 6 HC2400

ssa_team.png

My Build Log

Yeah, at my bank, the first hundred is only available for the first 24hrs, then the rest of the check is available after that 24hrs unless there's an issue with the payee's funds.

As long as you have enough money in your acct, just withdraw from your acct balance, then deposit the whole check and it will clear in the 24hrs.

The last way is to go to the bank from which your employer has an acct with, and then they do the whole thing right there and can give you the whole check, because they can make sure your employers account has enough money.

Hope that helps!

Chris

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

This is why I have an AMEX card, you pay for everything, and I mean everything I buy ever on that, then just pay the bill at the end of each month, or early if you want. Two clicks. They do not have to wait to see if you have funds, they just give you the money. You can get a free card from them, plus a lot of there cards give you a free 1 year extended warranty on anything you buy, and some give you 90 day theft and damage protection, which is sweet. The main thing is spend only what you know you have and pay it off and your set, no damn bank overages to worry about. Plus Direct deposit helps too, but the thing I hate then is you don't get to see how many hours you put in unless you spend extra time to check, which sucks!

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

This is why I have an AMEX card, you pay for everything, and I mean everything I buy ever on that, then just pay the bill at the end of each month, or early if you want. Two clicks. They do not have to wait to see if you have funds, they just give you the money. You can get a free card from them, plus a lot of there cards give you a free 1 year extended warranty on anything you buy, and some give you 90 day theft and damage protection, which is sweet. The main thing is spend only what you know you have and pay it off and your set, no damn bank overages to worry about. Plus Direct deposit helps too, but the thing I hate then is you don't get to see how many hours you put in unless you spend extra time to check, which sucks!

why dont you get to see how many hours you put in with direct deposit?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

That sounds all well and good, but i do NOT trust myself to have that kinda responsibility. I'm only 17... :trippy:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.