what the hell are you hunting that you need to shoot 600-1500 yards? cuz iv hunted moose, elk, whitetails, mule deer, rams, antalope, black bears, umm im sure there is somthing else, and my 7mm does just fine :) i think the longest shot iv had was at a moose and that was 301yds or somthing like that. and it droped right where it stood :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

what the hell are you hunting that you need to shoot 600-1500 yards? cuz iv hunted moose, elk, whitetails, mule deer, rams, antalope, black bears, umm im sure there is somthing else, and my 7mm does just fine :) i think the longest shot iv had was at a moose and that was 301yds or somthing like that. and it droped right where it stood :)

i hunt family farmland for deer. we have some really big fields.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

walk a little bit and get closer? i guess i cant comprehend spending thousands of bucks on a gun when a 600 dollar 7mm with a 200 dollar scope will do the same thing.

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

1500 yards you say with the AR-30 in .300 win mag? That should do the trick, I'm guessing and hope you reload, because Hornady 208 grain a-max's and a slow burning powder will be your best friend with that goal in mind. I would check the specs out on the rifle but I don't have access to firearm related websites here at my school, they are all blocked. If the twist rate is at least 1:10 or faster you should be able to stabilize the 208's adequately. If you need any assistance with your rifle/load set-up just pm me.

Anyhow to the folks above me. Long range hunting is a serious passion, very comparable to my passion for bass :) Smacking something 1000+ yards away is a thing of beauty. A couple thousand bucks is nothing to spend on a long range hunting rifle outfitted with quality components. I just spent $2300 on my Nightforce optic set-up complete with direct mount base with an integral 20 MOA cant, ACI and bubble level. Not to mention what I spent getting my Remington 700 Sendero SF II all trued up and stuff.

All in all, the 7mm Remington magnum $600 firearm with a $200 riflescope is perfectly adequate for a 300 yard shot, at that distance cranking the turrets isn't even necessary! However take that same rifle out to a mile and that $800 isn't going to get you very far ;)

2011 Ford Ranger Sport 4.0 v6

2 sundown audio prototype nsv4 15s

crossfire 4k wired to 0.4 ohm

15 banks of maxwell 3.0 caps @ 18v

triple alts (x2 us alt 250's, x1 singer 320)

153 at 23hz

1500 yards you say with the AR-30 in .300 win mag? That should do the trick, I'm guessing and hope you reload, because Hornady 208 grain a-max's and a slow burning powder will be your best friend with that goal in mind. I would check the specs out on the rifle but I don't have access to firearm related websites here at my school, they are all blocked. If the twist rate is at least 1:10 or faster you should be able to stabilize the 208's adequately. If you need any assistance with your rifle/load set-up just pm me.

Anyhow to the folks above me. Long range hunting is a serious passion, very comparable to my passion for bass :) Smacking something 1000+ yards away is a thing of beauty. A couple thousand bucks is nothing to spend on a long range hunting rifle outfitted with quality components. I just spent $2300 on my Nightforce optic set-up complete with direct mount base with an integral 20 MOA cant, ACI and bubble level. Not to mention what I spent getting my Remington 700 Sendero SF II all trued up and stuff.

All in all, the 7mm Remington magnum $600 firearm with a $200 riflescope is perfectly adequate for a 300 yard shot, at that distance cranking the turrets isn't even necessary! However take that same rifle out to a mile and that $800 isn't going to get you very far ;)

im looking at the ar-30 in 308. and yes, its a 1:10 twist. trying to make the next farther than the last is always a thrill.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Ben why not a remington 700 in 308? don't get me wrong Id love to get my hands on that armalite as well and you've got me thinking that once I acquire my ar that will be my next one. The price is not too bad at all. You know the optics make or break at that range. Armalite always produces good stuff. They have an armalite .50 at the gander mountain by me. They are sexier in person for sure.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Look at the Chey-Tac 300 Mag also

I have a cheytac 408 that will reach every bit of 1500-2000 yds with ease :)

Also look into 375 magnum

The last suggestion i can make is a 338-06 since you reload or i believe you do i would make some cases for that :D

I have one and its fuckin Deadly accurate and fast

Shot and killed an Elk 2 years ago at 755 yds with one shot so it has plenty of downrange power :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived