a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

Why not invest the money to pay for college, get a degree n go make way more money

Because im 15 and why save the 40g's when my family has 64$ to our name currently when im 18 i can get a grant ect. and other help from the goverment for being poor and go for basicly free lol

Wow dude. Just wow. Sorry but is that a serious answer? Obviously all of the $40k isn't going to a system but something I've learned from a business class I took is that at your age if you invest $2k a year that by the time your 40 you will be a millionaire. Why not get a head start and drop $10-15k now and have that money pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure its exciting getting a huge check but just don't blow it all away.

My business professor showed me the same thing. Easiest way to do it man, put in a stable long term mutual fund, by tge time you're 40 it will be worth a few mill if you put in 15-20k

Hell, I would put 35k in.

Be smart man

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

not really sure about life insurance checks, but id put a quarter of that or more of that away to cover taxes on it. its gonna sucks to spend all of it and then get stuck with a 5 to 10k tax check pay.

Why not invest the money to pay for college, get a degree n go make way more money

Because im 15 and why save the 40g's when my family has 64$ to our name currently when im 18 i can get a grant ect. and other help from the goverment for being poor and go for basicly free lol

Wow dude. Just wow. Sorry but is that a serious answer? Obviously all of the $40k isn't going to a system but something I've learned from a business class I took is that at your age if you invest $2k a year that by the time your 40 you will be a millionaire. Why not get a head start and drop $10-15k now and have that money pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure its exciting getting a huge check but just don't blow it all away.

My business professor showed me the same thing. Easiest way to do it man, put in a stable long term mutual fund, by tge time you're 40 it will be worth a few mill if you put in 15-20k

Be smart man

very true i just talked to my dad and were putting 25k into it at the cost of the system and new car lol but oh well atleast he still has his money left from it :/

775-425-5700 that's dc's number give them a call they'll help you out with DC subs.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Thats whats wrong with this country,everyone wants a free ride .Get off your azz and get a job,earn minimum wage,save your money .learn what a dollar is really worth .I hope your mom cant hear your dumb azz ,cuz she would come down and slap your dumb azz. There are some people who really need help,and then there are people like you who dont deserve it. This nation is becoming lazy and ignorant ,stop looking for the free hand out.Do something with your life instead of wasting it.Sorry if this sounds rude,but sometimes the truth hurts.

Member of Team 808

Member of Team North East Spl

Thats whats wrong with this country,everyone wants a free ride .Get off your azz and get a job,earn minimum wage,save your money .learn what a dollar is really worth .I hope your mom cant hear your dumb azz ,cuz she would come down and slap your dumb azz. There are some people who really need help,and then there are people like you who dont deserve it. This nation is becoming lazy and ignorant ,stop looking for the free hand out.Do something with your life instead of wasting it.Sorry if this sounds rude,but sometimes the truth hurts.

This.

i'm doing this next year.

http://www.wimp.com/christmasgifts/

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Be smart man

very true i just talked to my dad and were putting 25k into it at the cost of the system and new car lol but oh well atleast he still has his money left from it :/

25k into a system and a car? You're 15 bro, just get like an explorer or somethin for like $4k and use another 2k on a system or somethin, there's no reason for kids our age to drive nice ass cars, i like having my POS 2 door explorer because if i do somethin stupid nothin on it costs hardly anything to fix.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

You should invest some. My GF's sister got 40k a few years ago from a insurance settlement from a automotive accident and all the money was gone in a matter of weeks, wasnt smart with it.. INVEST INVEST INVEST!!!

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Archived