so, ive been thinking about getting my nipples pierced... i kinda want to get an idea on how bad its going to hurt... i dont plan on getting a large guage... just like the standard ear ring guage...

fyi ive had my tongue pierced... it didnt hurt but the popping noise was the worse part.. and my ears are pierced in three places... just wanted to add that in to let you know that ive been pierced before

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

only 1 way to find out

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Hell Yes it fuckin hurts... It will be worth it after the pain subsides but yes it does hurt like a mufucka

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

only 1 way to find out

haha thats what the shops usually say when the customer asks..."well let just see"

Hell Yes it fuckin hurts... It will be worth it after the pain subsides but yes it does hurt like a mufucka

i kinda figured... i accidentally ripped the tip of my left nip off with the claw side of a hammer when i was younger... hurt like hell... dont ask how it happened...idk..lol :shrug:

make sure you get your belly button pierced next, and have a butterfly dangly :D

i will definitely take that into consideration! :drink40:

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

just out of curiousity....why would you want that? :pardon:

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

There is no answer to this really...everyone has different levels of tolerance. I've never had my nipples pierced but when i was told getting ink on my chest and collar bone and getting my dick pierced it was going to be excruciating. I can tell you personally....I flinched and thats about it.

It was said only one way to find out...so true. If you want it...get it, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

• 2 weeks later...

My nipples hurt pretty damned bad, but I did get them pierced by a piercer who has a f'ed up sense of humor and made it take 5 seconds per nipple to pierce (needle breaks the skin 1 1 thousand 2 1 thousand )

• 1 month later...