nice house man got any from teh inside?

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

HOA = fail in my mind but that the price in some places. I shopped around for 6 months to find a nice place with no HOA. I'm not down with someone else telling me how to live my life in the house I own. Place looks baller for sure and that third car is going to make an awesome shop. Congrats.

I have an HOA but they dont do shit. my fees pay for the security trash and plwoing the roads.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I have an HOA but they dont do shit. my fees pay for the security trash and plwoing the roads.

honestly have no idea where my $200 goes. no snow to plow in FL

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Hell of a lot of house for 300K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A house like that in Oxford Mississippi would cost at least that much. That's right, I said MISSISSIPPI!!!!!!

All of you who think that is high, you need to re-orient your real estate compass.

Now, that HOA shit is a bunch of :bull:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

nice house man got any from teh inside?

See the first post. I'll get some, maybe tomorrow. I'm in Oceanside for the next couple weeks though, about 1 1/2 hour drive.

HOA = fail in my mind but that the price in some places. I shopped around for 6 months to find a nice place with no HOA. I'm not down with someone else telling me how to live my life in the house I own. Place looks baller for sure and that third car is going to make an awesome shop. Congrats.

Pays for security, trash pickup, and a free access to a rec center that is pretty badass.

See bold.

honestly have no idea where my $200 goes. no snow to plow in FL

Should probably find out. LOL

nice house, I am so glad I don't live in California though. screw paying 300grand for a house

I like living here, so I don't mind paying it.

300k is cheap out here man. But selling when the market is high in 20+ years for a 300k profit is great. Oh and most HOA fees go to landscaping but that is still bs.

Yeah. I'm hoping this place will double in value eventually.

Hell of a lot of house for 300K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A house like that in Oxford Mississippi would cost at least that much. That's right, I said MISSISSIPPI!!!!!!

All of you who think that is high, you need to re-orient your real estate compass.

Now, that HOA shit is a bunch of :bull:

I think some of the replies about how expensive it is are from people that live where there are inexpensive homes. There are some places where 300K could buy a damn near mansion.

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

• 3 weeks later...

Around here in Maryland that house would easily sell for over $500,000. People have to realize that typically the areas that have houses like this for less money also have less opportunity for high paying jobs. Of course someone who lives in a small town where the biggest thing going is the Super Walmart would think it's expensive, but if you live in an area that has alot of good paying jobs it seems normal to pay that much.

TDH FTW !!!