So I wrecked my car the other day..

^^^ He was trying to fuck with you but your too slick for finkmeister

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Well at least you are ok. It sounds good to say stay put and let her hit you but without a seatbelt on, a head on at 35 + 35 = 70mph I doubt you would have walked away. Sucks the cop didn't believe you but they deal with people lying to them all day everyday so it's understandable.

thats not true, a head on crash at 35 is like hitting a wall at 35 not 70. i think the mythbusters proved that in an episode a while back.

Well at least you are ok. It sounds good to say stay put and let her hit you but without a seatbelt on, a head on at 35 + 35 = 70mph I doubt you would have walked away. Sucks the cop didn't believe you but they deal with people lying to them all day everyday so it's understandable.

thats not true, a head on crash at 35 is like hitting a wall at 35 not 70. i think the mythbusters proved that in an episode a while back.

There are so many variables its not even funny. Point is you're fucked either way.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

There are so many variables its not even funny. Point is you're fucked either way.

cant argue there

^true for the most part if anyone cares

Think of it this way... when the two cars (of the same momentum... so say the same mass traveling the same speed) hit they "stop" the same as if it were just a wall they hit. This is where the force of the impact comes from. For it to be more force the car would have to be moving back towards the direction it came after the crash.

should of just slowed down and hit her. at least thats what i would have done, it would of been bitch if your gonna wreck my shit then im gonna wreck yours since the chances for you didnt look so good

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Only if is is a PERFECT head on collision without any external forces (which is damn near impossible because of factors such as air resistance)

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

should of just slowed down and hit her. at least thats what i would have done, it would of been bitch if your gonna wreck my shit then im gonna wreck yours since the chances for you didnt look so good

x2

And you would've had proof she was in your lane. Insurance FTW.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Well, at least it was just a Grand Am.

:shrug:

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Only if is is a PERFECT head on collision without any external forces (which is damn near impossible because of factors such as air resistance)

But still its not going to be the same as a 70 mph hit, just one will be slightly less than the same as a 35 mph vs wall and one more with slight variances and wind doesn't do shit in a collision anyways.

x2

And you would've had proof she was in your lane. Insurance FTW.

but also screwed up car that will likely never drive the same even after being fixed. That being said, it still got messed up.

Archived