-->GetLikeMe's BuildLog v2!!~~

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still got to put batt rack in and do alot of wiring up.. Since i will be running 10 runs to my 4500D. Should be done thursday since that is my day off.

Feel free to post comments give input anything you'd like. Thanks for lookin :) Stay tuned for updates!

And heres a video of my front stage..

front stage sounds AMAZING man... i can actually make out some of waka's lyrics... great stuff

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

I'm not a fan of putting my amps where thieves can see them, but those Rockfords look sexy up there, and great job with the vinyl work. I'm definitely liking this one.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Thanks for comment guys appreciate it ! And as far as amps being visible they are not. My windows all have double limo so even in broad daylight if you put your face to my window you can't see in haha. So only way you will see my amps is if my back windows are down. Even when amps are and blue light is on can't even see that at night. I made sure they weren't visible :)

Team Bass-Hz

His car is bad ass yall. I have listen to it before and after the rebuild. Its amazing, I thought his last car had mid bass, I would have to say that this new setup has more mid bass. Its amazingly clear. Can't wait till he gets his battery rack rebuilt then he will get the subs playing. His last setup was nice and loud. Low and Loud (pretty much our team moto). Should show a picture of the terminals Tool Maker did up for you on your 4500.

edit: You cant see in that back window. I tried, just not happening. Also, who ever said about the trim panels, those are factory trim panels, just so happened to work well with 12's.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

sick work bro! love watching your builds! cant wait to see what happens when them 12s and that 4500 kick in :) should get retarded up in there...

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Archived