Custom Offset AZA Icon 26" Wheels

why are they called 3 piece i can only count 2 the face and the lip what is the second part

The 'lip' is in 2 pieces, they attach to either side of the 'face'.

If you pulled them apart it would look like this _ | _

wrong. the center of the rim is bolted to the outside of the 2 halves

why are they called 3 piece i can only count 2 the face and the lip what is the second part

wrong. the center of the rim is bolted to the outside of the 2 halves

ahh i see that explains why i couldnt count it ive seen and heard of 3 piece rims before but the only thing i know about them is the are expensive as :bull:

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

why you bullshitting Steve, you know Chicken needed them Juan-Lee's to have them boys hating

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

$ 8,000 dam...!

Hopefully, they're beautiful !!!

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

i found this post about 3 piece wheels and why they are better then the single piece wheels that are much cheaper.....some of you dont know the difference and i have tried to explain it in other threads where it has just become a battle. Not over how ugly or nice it is, but why the fuck someone would pay double or triple when there is "similar" rims for half the price out there. This is almost exactly what i was saying but in different words. Take note.

2 and three piece wheels are mainly constructed to allow for a lot more customization. It is easier to make a multi piece wheel to a customers exact specs by painting the center portion certain colors, having different finishes for the center portion than the lip, or allowing for vairous offsets to alter the size of the lip on the wheel. Additionally, these wheels allow the customer to come back later and alter the wheel. If you have a multi piece wheel and decide to power coat or paint the center portion sometime down the line, the wheel can be taken apart and this can be done. If you happen to bend or scratch the lip, the wheel can be taken apart and the lip repaired or replaced.

Although someone says the multi-piece requires replacement or repair within a few years, multi-piece wheels tend to be made by the higher end companies and are a better construction that one piece cast wheels. In fact, often the nicer multi piece (such as HRE or IForged) are also forged, so you have the strength of a monoblock (one piece) forged rim, but the versatility of multi-piece

bottom line, you have to pay to play. If your like me and you can only swing the single piece, GREAT! If you got the scrilla's then 3 piece is the way to go. There is a reason you dont see true ballers running wheels like mine. Mine are nice but they are low budget ballin compared to a true, custom tailored 3 piece. As you can see these were ordered, measurements were taken, there is a custom offset (rear dish deeper then front) and the suspension (bags) were taken into consideration for the offset, so it could tuck harder when aired out. The colors from the Dish, down to the rivets and in between the spokes were chosen. The company came out and personally measured for fit off of the first cut out of the CNC and brought back for "adjustments" before the final product was made. You dont get that by going to the local rim shop. Even the local rim shop will bend you over with no vaseline if you want the service that i just got from AZA.

keep all this in mind before you ask why that shit was so expensive, when "your boy" just got some 6's for 2 grand (for example) LOL! :drinks:

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916