Superjay Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Today's Rant. So today this bitch decides to text message me saying that she needs to come by the house to get some stuff that she needs. I told her not to come today cause I'm at home and I don't want to see her. She says when can she come, I said I don't know but now is not the time. I tell her to tell me what it is that she needs and I'll pack it up for her, leave it on the porch or drop it off to one of her friends so she could get it. She doesn't like that and said that she'll just come by with a police escort instead. This bitch tells me that she wants to go, tells me that she's gay. Walk out of this house three days ago with only two days worth of clothes, sexy toys and soap? What the fuck, if this was me should wouldn't want me around her at all. And I would have been man enough to know that after telling someone that deeply deeply loved me that I was not into them, that I was ending the marriage and that I was gay. I would have taken more than a few days worth of clothes. I would have taken damn near ever piece of clothing I owned out of that house. Why can't she just give me my space. Why must she continue to try and flex her long gone power over me. Why can't see just fucking be a decent human being and give me my fucking space? And my lawyer said that I couldn't get her alimony because are salaries are so close. go to court Monday, get a hearing set for EXCLUSIVE USE OF THE HOME...this means she has no right to be there. She left, you're there. This means she can't steal your shit, or come by there unless you're there, or it's breaking and entering. You'll probably want to get a restraining order too. I can see this getting ugly very quickly. without the exclusive use of the home order she can come and go as she pleases...once you get it in place she can't even go inside WITH a police escort...she no longer has rights to the home. if you want to give it to her in the divorce that's fine, but for the time being you need her to stay away from your stuff...do it quickly or you'll soon find you've come home to a, literally, empty house. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
pervitizm Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 Man I'm glad I haven't hired that lawyer I talked to earlier today cause he didn't tell me about any of this stuff that your telling me about Superjay. He told me to just let her come and get her shit. He didn't say anything about a Exclusive Use Of The Home order. I guess I need to keep doing more and more research. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
Ecco Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Hope you get everything sorted out. Superjay and the others (can't remember everyone's names) are dishing out great advice. Not sure what I can do to help, since I'm 18, but I've been through depression and suicidal thoughts, as well as shit relationships. Hope you can get something good through this whole downfall, and make this into a positive thing somehow. Also, enjoy life and what you have with the people you have, family and friends.
Superjay Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Man I'm glad I haven't hired that lawyer I talked to earlier today cause he didn't tell me about any of this stuff that your telling me about Superjay. He told me to just let her come and get her shit. He didn't say anything about a Exclusive Use Of The Home order. I guess I need to keep doing more and more research. I've been through 2 divorces...one in CA and one in CT...if you need to ask some questions about hiring a lawyer, and what to do before you get one (like immediately) give me a call... Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
n8ball2013 Posted January 23, 2011 Report Posted January 23, 2011 Female lawyer in telling you no one can think like a crazy birch like a crazy bitch THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Winn Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 Sorry bro Im sure everyone on the forum gots your back too You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
pervitizm Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 Man I'm glad I haven't hired that lawyer I talked to earlier today cause he didn't tell me about any of this stuff that your telling me about Superjay. He told me to just let her come and get her shit. He didn't say anything about a Exclusive Use Of The Home order. I guess I need to keep doing more and more research. I've been through 2 divorces...one in CA and one in CT...if you need to ask some questions about hiring a lawyer, and what to do before you get one (like immediately) give me a call... Dude if you could like PM your number I could text you. I really would like to pick your brain on what to do. Right now I'm too emotional to think clearly let alone think about what I need to do or request in form of a divorce. 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
pervitizm Posted January 24, 2011 Author Report Posted January 24, 2011 Today' Vent. I made the decision to confront my fag wife's best friend. Another fag in the closet if you will about whats going on. She tells me that my wife told her about three days before me that she was having feeling that she was gay and didn't know how to tell me. The Friend of Fag then goes on about how my Fag-a-Wife, loves and adores me and that I was her center and everything and that she only wanted to end the marriage to be fair to me while she goes searching for snatch to eat. :angry: :angry: :angry: Needless to say that really fucked my mood up here at work. I'm trying to move past this shit all of it but I just can't get my emotional moral ground back. I instantly lost my appetite after talking to this woman about my wife and her sexual desires. Some shit that she should have been telling me she was telling someone else. I also told her that I felt as if my wife has either a crush or a some sort of love interest in her because every time this bitch came into town my wife would forget that she was married to me and always running to this cunt contender. She of course denied that there was anything between them, and that she believe that my Fag-A-Wife hasn't cheated on me with anyone she's aware of. I still call bullshit on it. Why you ask. Well the day the Fag-A-Wife came out to me she left, which was last Tuesday. She took with her two days worth of clothing, erotic lotions and soap, and all of her vibrators. Really, you tell me that you want nothing to do with me cause you want to be intimatly involved with women and you walk out of our home with two days worth of clothes but you make sure to pack the pussy pleasures? The Fag-A-Wife has really no soul to me now. But get this shit here, yesterday the Fag-A-Wife showed up at the house with the police so she could grab some clothes. I told her to take all her shit but she started whining about not having a place to go or somewhere to store her shit. :angry: :angry: Then she threatens me with more police action if I don't let her come to get her stuff after I told her I was changing the locks on the doors. I don't want her here especially right now as I try and cope with the shit storm she has put us in with her lies and deceit. I don't want her having access to the house when I'm not there cause I don't trust her. She won't give me my space and constantly threatening me with police cause I don't want to see her faggy ass isn't allowing me to calm do to start thinking rationally. The Fag-A-Wife has some fucking nerves. Fucking Cunt Predator. Should or can I change the fucking locks? 2007 Chevy Suburban LT1 Pioneer AVH 5700 DVD Diamond Audio D3 6 1/2 components Kicker 06ZX650.4 amp Kicker 06ZX2500.1 (x 2) DC Sound Lab Level 4 18's with Level 5 coils Autotek Mean Machine 400.1D (replaced) Soon to come: rims body kit flow master pipes Confuscious say "he who say it can't be done shouldn't be bothering man busy doing it" Now feel free to go crawl back under that rock and leave this to the professionals....
EclipseChris Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 Damn man, im real sorry to hear about the whole battle man. I honestly have no idea what your feeling (i'm only 17) but don't ever doubt yourself. You never did anything wrong. Once you start doubting yourself then she wins, and fuck that bitch. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
EclipseChris Posted January 24, 2011 Report Posted January 24, 2011 Ignore me i dunno ish about homeowner stuff. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.