cure for cancer wtf!? seriously

i dont think they will ever have a "cure" for cancer...they make more money treating it than curing it

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

So I youtubed, found the video, which is 6 days old.Seems they have a 1000 dollar reward for the cure of cancer laptop. Rofl.That's it?! 1000 dollar for possibly the cure for prostate cancer? Are you fucking kidding me?

I'm loling at this really.I honestly think it may have priceless data but nowhere near a real cure for cancer on it.I just think the people are upset all their work is gone, even though it should of been back up a 100 times in a few years.

First thing that I thought of too. So if they have the cure or even years worth of work towards a viable cure it would be worth a-lot more then $1,000. You would think that they would offer a-lot more than that. A cure for cancer would be worth millions even billions.

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

I call 100% BS on this. They have to be working for some kind of lab to be able to be doing the testing that they were. This lab has got to be funded very well for this to happen. Security measures have to be taken into consideration.

The small company that I work for does not allow me to even do a quote on my laptop cause then it wont back up to our server every night. So if this is the case in a small business in Montana, this is the case in a lab with people of very high intell.

The cure for cancer is a highly competitive market. The first person / people to come up with this cure are going to be very rich and famous. If you have your hands on that kind of information you are not just going to leave it laying around not backed up. Espically on a Mac Book

just my thought

1978 Chevy 3/4 ton Reg Cab Pickup Alpine 9887 Imprint Head Unit JL Audio HD600.4 (Mid Amp) JL Audio HD750.1 (Sub Amp) 2 x JL 13TW5 Shallow Sub's JL C5-650 Components in fiberglassed door mod JL ZR800-CW Mid Bass in the kick panels ***UPCOMING BUILD(2 weeks and counting)*** 8 JL Audio 15" W0's in a blow through 2 Kicker 2500.1

Oklahoma is now overseas?

I believe it...I mean they have the cure for HIV, but they gave the only dose to Magic Johnson :shrug:

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

i dont think they will ever have a "cure" for cancer...they make more money treating it than curing it

the people who do find an actual cure will be executed by the US goverment and their body burned and the info kept top secret, if that hasn't happened already.

there has been a cure for aids for yearsssssss now but of course it will never be released to the general public

Anything could "potentially" be a cure for cancer.

This is made up, they just want some publicity. There is no way you would be able to do that kind of work and not have it backed up. How can someone so "smart" be so dumb.

If there is a cure for cancer, which there probably has been discovered, it won't be released. Cancer research, treatment, and other things related to cancer are part of a huge market and a extremely large amount of money is invested in it. There is to much money to be made in treating it, rather then curing it. It's messed up, but that's the reality to it.

Archived